• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; arthas

Arthas
    She said that she was alone, but when he mentions Delta, Mary and Rey a smile grows upon her face. A relief, perhaps the most genuine smile he has seen from her since there last conversation in Loess. I've seen them a few times she says and a smile grows on his own maw. Delta and Mary were fast growing! They were from two separate mothers but might as well be twins. They had two completely different personalities, Delta was so serious and would make a fine ruler one day....Mary one the other hand...she was a wild child, always looking for trouble and disobeying when she could. He only hoped she would grow out of her childish ways and attempt to prepare for a position in a kingdom.

She presses into him and he gladly accepts the affection. They shared one night of passion but since then there usual affection was as far as it went. He noted the lack of physical desire, but would not press the topic...it took him a while to catch on but perhaps that was why she was not so fast to accept a monogamous relationship with him. The thoughts filled his head but his face remained neutral.

Are we to take contracts as well a question he pondered back and forth for a while. I have not fully decided, what do you think? He values her opinion, perhaps she could settle his mind. I don't see why we wouldn't since we act as one with Loess...

The conversation shifts....She asks if any diplomats have gone to the other kingdoms to announce Arthas and Lepis' new rule....she also asked if Sylva was to remain a haven for 'evildoers'. He stepped away, no longer leaning against her, his gaze looked for hers. No one is a diplomat so far...Brennen from Ischia came, and of course Bane knows, but aside from them no kingdoms have been contacted. He has recently visited Nerine and Tephra so it may come as a shock to them to learn of Arthas' new position. If you do not mind visiting the kingdoms, I can accompany you if you want. Thought he does not doubt her capabilities, she was great at her diplomatic duties. As for our 'evildoers' they are free to stay here, as are any equine who wants a home. We are looking for equines to the dirty work of other kingdoms, the delicate flowers probably won't work out here. Not only because of the tasks they accomplish, but because of the equines who already live here.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-15-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-15-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 09:46 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; arthas - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 08:52 PM