• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

One For The Books -[Akkadian]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

This was a side of him she had never seen, towards her at least. She speaks there child's name and she can see the fire that grew within him, she grew slightly fearful to be on the receiving end of his anger, but her face remained serious.

You vanished Josie the words slowly stabbed her, I brought you to that forest and then you were gone the memories flooding her of that night. Everything changed in beqanna, there home that they new was gone, there life was flopped and she was so scared. Scared for the safety of there new born child....scared to be separated again.

It was clear Akkadian was fighting his own demons, but he did not have time for Josie this time around. I can't stay he says, and her eyes grew wide as her heart slowly sunk...She had loved him for so long and just like that he was leaving? He didn't care about her anymore? Was she so easy to forget Akkadian her voice was firm, a hint of irritation could be detected.

I was scared her voice was shaky, reliving the memories she fought hard to remove from her mind. The lands changed! The faeries were mad! I did what was best for our son, I looked for you Akkadian but I couldn't find you..I had to leave, I had to protect him. He wouldn't understand, how could he? He barely knew his own child, but it was her own fault. She steps closer to the ebony stallion, her maw gently stroked over his shoulder where will you go? She asks, a last attempt to calm the furious stallion before her, the love they once shared once long gone, but was it so far gone it could not be revived?

@[Akkadian] <33

Messages In This Thread
    One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Josie - 09-15-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 09-26-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Josie - 10-03-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 10-13-2018, 07:15 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Josie - 10-13-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: One For The Books -[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 10-28-2018, 12:03 PM