• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any]
    Ardashir
    Swung his tail a couple of times more of his winter coat falling away, “ I see no reason to think you a threat. So, seek them out.” He would note the change in color to the other stallions eyes and was reminded that magic was alive in some horses. Ardashir did not know the meaning of the change though but thought it better to stop all this posturing. He rolled his shoulders some and shook away the tension there starting to relax. The ghost shook his neck a bit getting out a little more tension.   

It is not as if I am trying to hide.” He looked around a moment, “ And, I am sure I never can in a place like this. I would have to travel far more north to the eternal snow covered tundra, or maybe just sink into the forest and never come out.” An ear would turn back to the gold speckled stallion and then Ard would turn his head to look back at Leilan, “ Greetings to you Leilan. I hope that Nerine and your family welcome you more kindly than it seems I have.” The stag offered a bow of his head before it snapped to attention with the sound of approaching feet.

Ardashir turned his head ears forward when Breckin came upon the two of them. He bowed his head a little deeper in a respectful greeting, “ Thank you Breckin, and spring has treated you kindly as well.” He flicked his ears some at her mention of Leilan bothering him. He shook his head some and chuckled, “ I do not think so. And, I hope I have not bothered him with my rather rough greeting.” He offered his own breath to The Queen as she had been kind enough to share hers with him. “ Leilan said he is looking for his family members. I do not know them but maybe Queen Breckin you know of who he speaks?”      

The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Leilan] @[Breckin]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a little unsteady [Breckin, Any] - by Ardashir - 10-04-2018, 10:40 AM