• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Arthas

In Arthas' younger days years ago he would have been interested in the brotherhood that Ischia offered, but then again Ischia is too gentle for his kind. He got along a lot better with the equines who were bullies, he never really liked the cookie cutter horses.

Leilan laughs and notes he thought that the Sylvan members would like to be called 'monsters'. Perhaps some of them would, thats true, but Sylva was turning away from the darkest corner it was one. It is open to all equines willing to wreak havoc, but then again...Sylva does have the darker equines amongst it. Arthas only playfully rolled his eyes at the roan stallion.

The conversation shifts, Arthas asked if Leilan would want to be apart of Sylva but Arthas should have expected such a response from Leilan. Are you gonna sk me to proclaim you and bane husband and husband? a laugh parted his lips, he wasn't aware that other kingdoms knew of the bromance Bane and Arthas shared. Can you do that?! he exclaimed, laughter still in his voice. Once he was able to gather his composure he returned to the original topic I guess our kingdoms are more alike than you thought, I stole you years ago for a reason Leilan, you have so much potential and Ischia is not giving you the chance you deserve. Come to Sylva, maybe you can be my mistress A quick chuckle escapes his maw once again. His gaze settled on the stallion, he would love for the roan stallion to stand by his side, but he knows it will be hard to sway him away from Ischia.

Dangerous Business

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM