• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Well, shit. Arthas had never laughed so hard at any of his prodding before, and he watches the man with amusement although also, he seems slightly concerned by this. "Doesn't mean that it'd be official, but you know." he shrugs, though the spark is out of the conversation on his side, at least, that is until the grey continues to say their kingdoms were perhaps 'more alike than he thought?' "Finally caught up to that, did you?" he grins. Silly old man. Wasn't that what the roan had told him the very first time he'd set foot in Loess? Clearly he had not paid attention enough.

He breaks like the Andalusian does on the word mistress, though his laughter doesn't that long. When he finally takes a long breath however, his face is most serious - in fact, the most serious since ever starting this conversation, his eyes blue to mark the change - although he masks it in a joking line. "I can't do that, Arthas. However much I'd like to accept your offer, my heart belongs to someone else." A wry smile. He'd never had any ambition for himself, but, for her, suddenly he'd taken it upon himself to step up his game. Still. "I hope we can still be friends. Or enemies, if you must."
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM