• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit

It was as if her own thoughts had summoned him to stand before her. Her first reaction was to blink in wonder as if she'd been tricked by vision. But he was really there, his monotone figure standing tall and proud. His long curls flowed lightly as the wind sighed, his tremendous raven-like wings tucked nicely at his sides. Diarmuit looked just as mysterious and alluring as he had when she'd last seen him. Quiet and dark as the night, with silvery eyes to match the moon. A handsome stallion indeed now that he was all grown up, despite his lack of colors. But she had no interest in becoming romantically involved with anyone, so his charm had no impact on her.

Usually her heated temper would show whenever someone greeted her like he did, if that could be considered a greeting. But he was the exception. There was a longing in her heart that made it difficult for her to not embrace him the best she could, her desire to see her closest friend since childhood finally being relieved with satisfaction. But her pride was on the line. Of course, she needn't trouble herself with such things around him, but she wanted everyone to see how strong and independent she was. Even him.

So instead of surrendering to her desires, she feigned irritation mockingly. "How rude. After all this time we finally see each other again, and that's how you greet me? By telling me how much trouble I am?" She complained. "Well, nice to see you, too. Now what the heck are you doing here?" She was making herself seem as rude as he had, though her true feelings were completely different. She really was happy to see him.

Reva

though I walk in the calm, do tread lightly, for I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
    Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Reva - 09-18-2018, 04:01 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Diarmuit - 09-18-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Reva - 09-20-2018, 07:14 AM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Diarmuit - 09-20-2018, 03:44 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Reva - 09-22-2018, 01:50 PM
    RE: Old bonds resurface - Diarmuit - by Diarmuit - 10-19-2018, 03:26 PM