• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - anyone
    I had heard the name of Nerine's champion in the past, but it had been so long ago that the word had all but faded. It is not until I am going over what I know of the pale stallion in front of me (a compulsive habit that has served me well) that his introduction and the almost-forgotten name converge. So this is the Champion of Nerine, comes the realization, only seconds before Ardashir introduces himself as such.

Having recently met the Champion of my own kingdom, my interest is piqued. I look more closely at the tall stallion, noting the scars across his legs and belly. They are the opposite of my own, and I wonder briefly what might have caused them, and when. I assume battle, but as I have been in few skirmishes I lack the experience to make any guess as to their origin.

"I'm sure you're as familiar with the kingdom as any of your diplomats," I respond with a faint smile, "And I'm especially curious what a native thinks is the most interesting part of Nerine."

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 07:53 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-21-2018, 10:45 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-29-2018, 09:29 AM