• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - anyone
    A nod passed his head, “ I am familiar with what Nerine offers to those who seek.” He wiggled his ears a few times thinking about the last part. “ Well, that depends on who you talk with. There are some that enjoy playing in the surf letting it tug at them gently and maybe getting to see a few playful dolphins in the waves. There are those that also like to take in the sights of the caves that have been carved into the pale cliffs. What secrets might be written on the stone, or what might be lurking in those dark caverns wondrous or perilous.

He had no real knowledge of the mare standing before him. He might had heard her name in passing and a few things here and there but, not enough to form his own opinion of the winged perlino dun with her navy points. The stag knew though that with her titles she was to be respected. He continued a moment more, “ Or, there are some mountains to the south of Nerine with their forests that may wrap around you and possibly never let go.” He looked to Lepis with his blue eyes, “ Shall we maybe start at the beach? And then work from there then?” He asked the Cleric, and of course the Queen.

@[Lepis]

Short and way overdue sorry.
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 07:53 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ardashir - 10-04-2018, 10:52 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-21-2018, 10:45 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-29-2018, 09:29 AM