• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - anyone
    Ardashir
    He described what he had seen in his own travels, and a couple items from what others had told him. The pale stallion was very much a homebody. He never strayed too far or for too long. He had his duties that always called him back. And, now a certain winged mare. The beach was usually a good place to start. The ocean was a temptation that others had come to Nerine for.

He swung his head around and his body followed leading the way down one of the paths that lead to the lower beaches. His left ear swinging to listen to Lepis as she asked him how long he had lived in Nerine. “ For as long as I can remember I have lived here. I tend to stalk the shadows now and then though.” He offered a kind smile to the mare, “ I was brought here by my adoptive mother.” He might have lost that smile for a moment but tried to hide it as best he could.

The large white stag had only the pale pink scars covering his legs and stomach for markings. He had no tattoo or marks that made it clear that he belonged to the warrior women of the past. “ How about you Lady Lepis? How long have you called Sylva your home.” He asked and made sure to clear some brush from their path down to the beach. The roaring of the ocean already starting to take up its place in the soundscape.  

The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Lepis] It is ok if you want to close it here. We can say he just showed her around to all the fancy places.
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-19-2018, 07:53 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:44 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-21-2018, 10:45 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ardashir - 10-28-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Lepis - 10-29-2018, 09:29 AM