• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and I can hear the sirens, but I cannot walk away; abysm
    Abysm has always assumed his father had carried him full term. Not once has he bothered to ask the full story behind his strange origins. He’s never considered the possibility that his mother carried up until the very end and he’s not very aware of her flawed state of immortality that would have seen her dead the moment he slid between her shuddering thighs. It just never crosses his mind any more for all that he’s pretty much decided to live inside her kingdom and pretend that everything is okay between them.

But he misses his dad.
    They’ve always had a closeness that he likely won’t ever experience with his mother. Of course he’s decided that’s okay. She’s got other brats to look after even if he thinks of them as brats with a decent amount of fondness. 

It’s been almost a year since he’s seen his father. Wait - can that really be right? An entire year?! Abysm lets out a collective sigh of disappointment. He’s disappointed in himself that it’s been that long or long enough anyway, since they’ve last talked. So naturally he goes looking for the champagne-soaked skin that always smells and feels like home to him.

Naturally, he finds his father. 
    Except he’s fatter. Much more fatter than Abysm expected him to be. “Dad!” he cries out happily as he draws nearer to him and is still a bit surprised by the roundness his father sports. “Looks like you came through the winter well...” he adds with a chuckle, having grown leaner and wilder in comparison.

He enjoys the sensation of muzzle to neck, reciprocating as each inhales the scent of the other. Then it’s gone too soon and there is something in the way his father says his name that he doesn’t quite like. “Dad, what is it? Is everything alright?” He’s immediately concerned and starts poking and prodding at places on his father’s body to confirm no injuries or outward changes in appearance beyond the fatness. 

Abysm pulls back and tries to read the expression on his father’s face, certain this is in no way good news.

@[rapt]
    i would do anything for love,
    but i won’t do that 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and I can hear the sirens, but I cannot walk away; abysm - by abysm - 09-23-2018, 11:03 AM