• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Already choking on my pride // Any

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    There’s nothing more important than making sure Nerine is the safest place in the world (ideally, without Breckin noticing because she would start ranting about giving the world a strong image of herself and blah blah blah queen and all that). Anyway, that means he needs to know everybody who lives in the kingdom, and everybody who doesn’t should be picked out easily. And when a sparkling mare lands and enters, then goes about waiting, then surely she is a visitor, and hopefully she has no ill intentions.

However, he spied her from quite a distance. His new eyes are wonderful like that but, it also means that he still has a long distance to cross before reaching her. By the time he does, she has been joined by a flecked mare, antlered, and when he closes the distance betwene himself and the two who are conversing, he picks up that she also isn’t a Nerinian. But at least, Hyaline is a peaceful enough kingdom and he believes that they have been granted right of passage, so it doesn’t really bother him. Still, he needs to find out why they’re here.

”I’d like the answer to that, too, if you two would be so kind.” he says, entering the conversation with his usual confidence, hopefully not coming off actually threatening - yet. Cocking his head at the antlered woman first but only briefly, it’s perhaps obvious when he moves to the sparkling woman, that he is more curious about her answer - she carries the smell of Ischia, and he hopes it doesn’t mean she brought a message that he’s needed back there already.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Kagerus] @[Sabra]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 09-21-2018, 02:27 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 09-26-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Leilan - 09-30-2018, 05:21 AM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 10-01-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 10-08-2018, 01:24 PM