• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Already choking on my pride // Any

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Kagerus irks him in ways he cannot truly fathom, though he finds homour in the way she gets upset as well. Sure, he interrupted their conversation; but one between foreigners on the ground he’s sworn to protect. Surely she should not be this upset by that. So at her remark to please forgive her impudence, he just smiles at her. Already forgotten; as long as she doesn’t keep reminding him they should be able to move forward from here.

Kagerus asks him to update Breckin on Hyaline’s alliances, and he nods. She has a weird eay of making a sniding remark on the recent changes as if it’s his fault, and he can’t help but smile. ”Ischia, Nerine and Hyaline are still stable as far as I’m concerned. I can carry the message. But if I’m to invite her, you can speak to her yourself perhaps?” Or is she not planning to continue her conversation with Sabra the moment he steps away from them?

His offer to go find his queen for the sparkling pegasus gets more appreciation; honestly he likes Sabra better than Kagerus but perhaps that’s just because she seems much less aggressive. She’d make a great diplomat, but, who’s he to put her in a box. He shrugs at her question for the title though. ”I don’t think she minds the title honestly. It’s a carry-over. At least, she never snaps at me for using her name. But then again I may be an exception.” he muses, almost frowning, then shakes his head. Not important, to them, he thinks.

When Kagerus and Sabra start conversing on the pegasus mare’s children, he lostens but has nothing much to add. With a nod, he backs away. ”I hope so too, Sabra. If you’ll excuse me, I have a(nother) queen to track down.” He grins, then turns to where he came from.

After all, he never really lets the spotted mare out of his extended eyesight for long, so it’s a quick canter taking him to where he last saw her.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Kagerus] @[Sabra] I figured they can do some private talking.
    @[Breckin] can join when she sees fit, or maybe you and Sabra should have a new thread
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 09-21-2018, 02:27 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 09-26-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 10-01-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Sabra - 10-08-2018, 01:24 PM
    RE: Already choking on my pride // Any - by Leilan - 10-10-2018, 04:18 AM