• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

She’s alone and for a filly supposedly her age that must be totally weird. But she grew so - damn - easily tired of the other kids in the fairies’ den, and for good reason. She was an adult, dammit. It’s just that she didn’t want to ask her ‘auntie’ Kag ever single day to fill her belly with dreamt up milk, so she’d decided to go seek out the fairies instead.

Had been way too long of a trek of course, and, now there was a fucking downpour soaking the meadow also. She would have tried grazing today in hopes that if she chewed real fine, perhaps she could go home. But no. There were so many horses trampling the wet grass that all she would be eating was that stinky gore of mud today, which was a definite no.

She was a nice girl though. Sort of. Most days. She’d been raised well. It’s just that this second setback frustrated her; not that she wouldn’t do it again, cuz you know, the other kids wouldn’t have survived in any way at all, but still. Freaking annoying, and on top of it all, she would have to train her wings again. How fucking great that was.

At least the rain fit her mood.

It was then that she heard another, a deep-rooted groan fuuuuck that sounded exactly like how she felt about today. Peeking around, slightly uplifted by the idea of not being the only one being pissed at by life, she sought the man’s face. A grey, pegasus-winged horse. Not unlike she would be if she ever got the chance of growing the fuck up and actually become an adult like her mind was by now. ”Thát’s an understatement,” came her groaned childish voice, giving him an exaggeratedly displeased look.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Ashhal] so she died in her current Hyaline threead but since time is fluid, here is a babeh

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti - by Tähti - 10-01-2018, 01:11 PM