• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    How old are you? Older than all of you
    What is your middle name? Jean
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? I like the cream I chose for mine but in the winter it looks really yellow against snow so that pisses me off
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? I don't fart :|
    Caves or mountains? Why not both?
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? Again ^^
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? Let me Google what that word means... :| you disgust me and maybe XD
    How long have you been at BQ? Almost two years but I remember the 2004 version... yes I am that old
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? Color wise, the last Reckoning version
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? Dark purple of course 
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? Purple and plots
    What's your preferred shoe wear? I am usually working so Sketcher D'Lites
    Dresses or pants? Pants, unless I want my SO to cause an accident... again XD
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? My IDGAF attitude towards everything
    Cats or dogs? Rabbits
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? It's a little moist... Why?
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| Does no boobs count?
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? I like starting off feel good and then watching it spiral to the deepest depths of hell
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? Murder or suicide
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? Mine, I think I write better as light characters and in first person
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? Sylva during Morty reign >:]
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? Spink telling me I suck at writing XD We good now
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? *meep* Updates board.  I am noisy
    Do you want to be a published author? Ummm no
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? I showed and raised Boxers for many years... Specializing in brindle and black colors with american style bodies and euro type heads...
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? I hate sports but I took 2 years of photography in HS
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? Shapeshifting of course, then I can be anything I wanna be

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main? Klaudius
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? Karaugh, cuz she badass
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. Kove
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? Kiwi
    The most lovable?  Kove
    The least lovable? Klaudius obviously
    The most annoying? ^^^
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? Kromium
    Which character is the most like you? Kolera
    Which character is the least like you? Kove
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? In character killed, AuroraElis.  I just don't have the heart to officially say she is gone
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Kaurma

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you) Stillwater
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) Maugrim, in horror
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? I am worst at reading threads I am not apart of
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? Ivar, just cuz
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? Solace and Wolfbane XD
    Favourite mare, now or ever? This question sounds familiar...
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? As does this one...
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED) Solace is beautiful inside and out, Kylin is super cute always,  Ivar is smexy, Leilan makes me giggle, and I swoon over Wolfbane...

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her). Bruja- chickens and fun times, Avion- wine, Sid- farts...
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? I don't get that excited over anything...seriously :|
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? Masquerade ball where we all dress up as our favorite RPG pony human versions ;p
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I am only Mini-sooten... so I have met no one
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? Sid
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? Devin, cuz she jumps and I wanna jump a pony
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Bruja
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? Everyone
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? Andromeda
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :| Hehe
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? I don't stalk the rants board but if I have something productive to say I will
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? Anyone who would have good potential for drama
    Who is the sassiest? Nilla
    Who is the sweetest? Sapphire
    Who is the loveliest? Radar
    Who is the stinkiest? Sid Tongue
    Who writes the best smut? Toli
    Who should host a quest? Calcifer
    Who writes the best angst? Sid
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? Lavender 
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet! "A gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!"

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? Karaughs
    Whose lines do you drool over? Djinni and Stillwater
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? Ummmmm.... no *yes*
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? You are appreciated!
    If your character knew what memes were, which would be their favourite?  
    Explains their lives pretty well
    What is your favourite meme?
    Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? Yes. Just FB though
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics. I always say nice things...
    Favourite quest? All of them
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? I do plenty and plan to do more
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? No... cuz IDGAF
    What is your love language? First Google search result is a book called Five Love Languages so I am assuming that is what you are referring to... That being said I am taking the quiz.... Acts of Service followed by Quality time and Words of Affirmation.  Sounds like an interesting read but it seems 90% of the questions were related to getting gifts.  I am very unmaterialistic so it makes sense that is last of the five.
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    YOU:
    How old are you?
    30 :o

What is your middle name?
    Cour

If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be?
    Honestly I don't know. My house is green-ish.

On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts?
    bad

Caves or mountains?
    I'm a slut for mountains!!

Cliff jumping or scuba diving?
    either but the only one I've done is scuba

Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable?
    I committed every RPG writing sin known to man.

How long have you been at BQ?
    Like 18 years.

If you could go back to one version, what would it be?
    Scab version is ingrained in my brain.

Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be?
    Cool ones.

What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically?
    Carnage and now, good gob.

What's your preferred shoe wear?
    Riding boots or sneakers.

Dresses or pants?
    PANTS I fling my legs open way too much to wear skirts or dresses.

What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise?
    Physically I have some muscley shoulders from punching which is cool. Personality wise I'm kind of funny.

Cats or dogs?
    I like both but dogs at heart.

Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now?
    its fine

Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :|
    not really?

Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots?
    ANGST

What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc?
    honey I don't even know

What is the writing you're most proud of on this site?
    anything that's Cordis x Spyndle because Nev brings out the best in me, Sleaze's posts in the toybox quest, heartworm's posts in the demon quest, plenty of other stuff that's not on here anymore since we switched

Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ?
    idk

What is your first memory of BQ? First impression?
    "oh this site looks cool watch me impress them with my Big Words"
    (I was so horrible I'm sorry I'm so sorry)

Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me?
    it's my job

Do you want to be a published author?
    HECK YECK

What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself?
    I'm a brown belt in krav maga and can kick like a boss.

Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college?
    I've ridden horses since I was 3, done krav since I was 24...

If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why?
    ~*magic*~

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main?
    WELL Carnage existed because Melissa emailed me like "hey Isami x Thaqib are gonna have an illicit love child wanna play it" and I was like "yeah"

If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why?
    satire

Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically.
    Garbage

Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest?
    ......they're all flaming trash bags

The most lovable?
    satire

The least lovable?
    chantale maybe

The most annoying?
    depends on your definition of annoying

If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick?
    cordis but only if it's with spyndle; garbage

Which character is the most like you?
    honestly I hope none of them they are all the worst parts of me

Which character is the least like you?
    carnage I HOPE

Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet?
    carnage and I've killed him like 6 times but it doesn't work

If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be?
    cordis

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you)
    any of nev/laura/jenger's

Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming)
    spyndle i don't care that she's dead im still screaming

Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote?
    varies

Which character is the most bad ass and why?
    *shrug*

If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who?
    idk

Favourite mare, now or ever?
    SPYNDLE, Tabytha, Malis, Vampyric, Ryatah, Straia, Loam, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so many others

Favourite stallion, now or ever?
    RAMIEL, Coca-Cola, Covet, Vanquish, Ivar, Black Magik, Kingslay, hi once again 800 others

Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)
    glassheart makes me so excited!!
    abysm is so cool i'm glad he's active instead of in my closet
    ramiel is written so fucking well i can't take it
    i haven't written with rey but her quest posts are so compelling!
    leah i secretly stalk ea and gail wants to be her sister wife
    actually @ everyone in the quest YOU'RE DOING AMAZING

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).
    kahzie makes me think of gossip and dogs
    kortnee makes me think of vets and bein buff
    kyra makes me think of awesome website design

Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox?
    anybody u all rock

If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be?
    well come to memphis we can hang but I'll go most places

Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know?
    I met Kahzie and Myth in Chicago and we drank wine and played board games and then I met Kahzie again a few years later and we went to a Bo Burnham concert and made bread at 7 am like pioneer women.

Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched?
    First off, I'll wrestle any of you, any time.
    However Kortnee is hella swole and while she could deadlift me, I'm pretty wiley and could possibly slap a choke on.

If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be?
    I want Leah to teach me lessons! And Kyra. And anyone who rides.

Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ?
    It varies but currently probably Kahzie

Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE?
    I don't talk directly to a lot of you but love you all

If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)?
    MAAT, Berber, Kuna, Rae

If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :|
    I'm friends with a ton of you and you're all super hot and I'm super gay, let's do this.

Whose rants do you stalk the most?
    I read every single rant without fail

If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be?
    I'm a bad bridesmaid but I'll come to your wedding and get drunk.

Who is the sassiest?
    idk

Who is the sweetest?
    idk

Who is the loveliest?
    idk

Who is the stinkiest?
    idk

Who writes the best smut?
    idk

Who should host a quest?
    all of you I love doing quests

Who writes the best angst?
    Nev/Laura/Jenger

Who do you wish you wrote with more?
    EVERYBODY I WISH I JUST WROTE MORE

Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm loving this discord and getting to talk to you (all of you) more

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite?
    I like the Vanquish x Yael family.

Whose lines do you drool over?
    any I don't have

Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits?
    sometimes

If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be?
    my cohort is the BEST if BQ was solely in my hands we'd still be on version scab

If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite?
    Carnage's is BY FAR "I will face god and walk backward into hell"

dril tweets

Do you have social media that we can stalk you on??
    I'm on Facebook and tumblr

For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics
    nice

Favourite quest?
    the toybox quest and the demon quest, and I loved hosting the afterlife quest!!!

If you could host a quest what would it be about?
    something like...rising pangea from the ocean

Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord?
    not til im better

What is your love language?
    acts of service
    YOU:
    How old are you? 27
    What is your middle name? Jeike. THAT’S RIGHT my name is a contamination
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? White because I don’t want it to be hideous and it matches with every other colourful thing that I would put in it.
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? Depends on the day
    Caves or mountains? No. I don’t wanna die. (I am afraid of heights.)
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? Still don’t wanna die.
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? I don’t think I have... yet.
    How long have you been at BQ? Pfft I am the real baby here
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? I have only seen this one. And peeked at th Excel one which is funny but no this one is fine.
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? Sunset (or Sunrise) because that actually is a colour now
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? Um. I don’t think I want to know.
    What's your preferred shoe wear? Ankle boots, or do slippers count? Or just warm socks? I actually hate shoes because the shoes hate my feet.
    Dresses or pants? I would say dresses but then they go be cold and impractical for work and lack pockets so I am forever disappointed :|
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? Idk maybe my eyes since they do the chaneleon thing and also I don’t need glasses
    Cats or dogs? Dogs because they actually listen
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? It is. It wasn’t the first time I read this question though, so you won.
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| No but ny feet are super long but then super slim also which is annoying.
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? Um. Angst for development, then a good plot to patch them up. Maybe some more angst later.
    Okay angst then.
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? I have not gone that far I think.
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? Idk maybe Ilma’s rants because they are fun and unexpected
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? Probably Hyaline but then it is cold so maybe Ischia. Hide in there like Kylin.
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? I came here and sid wrote Kag to me so yeah. Also she got me to PMP a certain character that I can’t shake. So I guess Sid is my first impression.
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? Updates yes, Q&A sometimes.
    Do you want to be a published author? If you could make that magically happen, maybe
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? Idk I never said I was cool
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? Define ‘fun’. I was so boring.
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? Maybe some kind of elemental manipulation. Let it goooo

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main?
    I have only random-bred one and he’s not my main, at all. I struggle writing him.
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? Ilma would definitely be my friend
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. With? Oh, anyone. They all have this rage, y’know xD which is also why I could not kill anyone of them. They’d win. Ugh.
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? Tähti, and maybe Saffran but I haven’t written her yet
    The most lovable? Kyveli
    The least lovable? Maiko
    The most annoying? Leilan (SURPRISE)
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? Leilan I think. But Ilma and Tähti are great runner-ups.
    Which character is the most like you? I am a mix between Ilma and Leilan I think. Maybe Tähti would then come closest?
    Which character is the least like you? Uhm. They all have something...
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? Ilma and WHO WOULD DARE KILL HER and she’s not that old yet anyway
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Leilan makes the best match for that kind of thing.
    Oh wait I already started on that.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you)
    I am totally in love with Solace and Breckin but if you mean male crush because of heterosexuality then Castile, or Svedka.
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) Uhm, does Leilan count
    Otherwise Lepis because she has more anger than sass at some points and I wonder why she doesn’t just fight everyone because I feel that would untighten her :|
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? I read all
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? If Carnage and Scorch had a baby then that one
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? I ship Bane with almost literally everyone except Breckin because she is too loyal even though Leilan doesn’t deserve all her love but hey I still love it.
    Favourite mare, now or ever? Now, Breckin. Ever? Maybe Scorch. Yeah, maybe.
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? Arthas I think. I mean he’s such a lovely douchebag.
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)
    I wish you had given me the names that would be so much easier because now I first need to think of names
    Klaudius: he’s written so well that I have killing urges, no shame. Good gob.
    Rhaegor: absolutely the cutest and he should go recruit some more.
    Chryseis: on second thought she is more cute than Rhae and I love that she inadvertedly takes after her dad :|
    Amorette: I adore everything on her; you rock.
    Wolfbane: you don’t need compliments because you already know how awesome you are
    Breckin: take all Bane’s compliments because you deserve them but refuse to acknowledge it.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).
    Sid why is there so much stink in this quiz, I am starting to suspect...
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? Sapph and Neo and Vi. Kortnee. Because they are here when I am awake okay I just want attention
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? I love the disney world idea so why aren’t we there yet
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I haven’t Sad
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? Sapph maybe. She comes off as tiny and timid to me OH WAIT you said evenly not beat. Maybe radar then.
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? I think Sapph lives closest by so... but I never rode so anyone would be a good teacher
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Avion
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? Trick question I adore everyone
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? I don’t know oldies but I am glad my secret wishes have summoned splash and drom
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :|
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? I do not think stalking is appropriate on the rant board
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? I would gladly accept anyone’s offer
    Who is the sassiest? Kahzie’s ponies, but Sid in general
    Who is the sweetest? Sapphire
    Who is the loveliest? What’s the difference?
    Who is the stinkiest? Since you’re talking stinky things so much, definitely Sid.
    Who writes the best smut? I’m not judging smut with all these oldies around
    Who should host a quest? Sid
    Who writes the best angst? All angst is good
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? Colby
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!
    Um hello we already have Discord for that and you know I talk too much

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? Scortoni but like only because I’m in it
    Whose lines do you drool over? I haven’t been around long enough but I am amazed at Wolfbane’s lines
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? No but yes, I forget what ponies have and have to go check ugh just put it in the profile people pleeeaase
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? Teach me the magic of being so patient because I am too silly and just throw all the possibilities at you
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite? Idk maybe the girl that set the house on fire
    What is your favourite meme? Socially awkward penguin
    Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? I have FB but I doubt your stalking would succeed because I hardly ever post things
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics
    No
    Favourite quest?
    Anything that’s not a knockout honestly
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? I already did :| your turn first. But probably season-thened
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? Always
    What is your love language? I look, I touch, I make weirdo faces others don’t really ever see.
    YOU:
    How old are you? I am 27
    What is your middle name? Ann, after my grandma.
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? Probably navy blue because that's the color of my favorite house here in town.
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? I don't have a sense of smell so I honestly couldn't tell you.
    Caves or mountains? Mountains. I have this fear that caves are going to collapse on me.
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? Scuba diving!!
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? It would have been when I first started but I never used it.
    How long have you been at BQ? Oh man I guess since like '03 or '04? But I disappear a lot so, y'know.
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? Scab because it was scab.
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? Something soft and subtle like lavender maybe, idk.
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? I have no idea probably being a crybaby as a teenager.
    What's your preferred shoe wear? I usually wear adidas but I like boots too.
    Dresses or pants? Pajama pants if that's acceptable.
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? Physically I would say my hands I guess. People compliment them for some reason. Personality wise I have no idea. I can be so abrasive sometimes ugh.
    Cats or dogs? I love both but my cat is my child and I love her.
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? Yeah. You weirdo.
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| Uhhh I can use my feet like hands and that weirds people out sometimes. I used to type with my feet but I could never get as fast as my hands so I stopped. Plus someone caught me once and it was borderline traumatic how embarrassing it was.
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? Angst until I die.
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? Uhhh probably Larva's rebirth where he tore himself out of Marie's chest like a chest burster?
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? I'm honestly never proud of anything I write. It could always be better.
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? Tephra because I don't really gravitate toward groups haha.
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? I forgot the name of Beqanna at first so I joined, then came back a month later when I stumbled across it again. Then Dianna and Mkali each gave me a warning for being such a brat. It was a rough start.
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? I hate notifications so any time I see that unread star I read whatever it is.
    Do you want to be a published author? No I can't write actual stories to save my life.
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? I have no idea. I view myself as very plain. Not good, not bad, just sort of there.
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? Not really. I used to do origami a lot and have like thousands of little paper stars in jars until my ex's mom threw them all away. It was ages worth of work so I never really tried to pick it up again.
    If you could have one trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? Probably a fire aura so I would never be cold haha.

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main? Not really. Fleshlip sort of was. Her dad was supposed to be a main but he was so hard to write.
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? I guess Darling so I could apologize for making her life suck.
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. Fleshlip because she's got bad legs haha. I'm so weak.
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? They're all crybabies so none of them are cute.
    The most lovable? See above.
    The least lovable? Samael because he's an absolute brat and I can't get him to cooperate. EVER.
    The most annoying? Vulgaris because he fixates on things too much.
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? Larva because he was pretty versatile.
    Which character is the most like you? Virgo I think.
    Which character is the least like you? Jenova. She's so care free that I struggle to write her some days.
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? Mordgeld, although I've killed her twice. She's sentimental to me and I love her.
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Darling because I love her and she's so special to me.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you) Uhhhhhhh I'm pretty public with most character crushes but I guess I don't talk about how much I like Ivar. He's really great and has a lot of depth to him so it's fun to read his posts.
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) Adna because she's too perfect and I want to protect her from everything BUT I CAN'T. UGH. LAURA WHY.
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? I read everything. EVERYTHING.
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? They're all bad ass in some way.
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? Wolfbane and Arthas, together at last.
    Favourite mare, now or ever? Dillan, Asthenia, Ravel, Glenna, Leliana, Shiya
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? Ivar, Wolfbane, Commandeer, Lazarus, Skellig, Garbage
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED) this is too much pressure tbh. uhhhhhhhhh i love kagerus, solace, dovev, rome, porcia, and castille because they are beautiful okay thx byebye.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her). When I think of Colby I think of orcas, which in turn makes me think of Underwater Squad, a korean rap group. When I think of Prism I think of denom vests and punk bands because in my head that's what she's into. When I think of Kahzie I think of her dogs and how jealous I am, especially the one who looks like a soundcloud rapper.
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? I genuinely like everyone so I'm excited when anyone is awake and online haha.
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? Maybe an aquarium so I could see which exhibit everyone gets excited about. And because I love aquariums.
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I haven't met anyone in person but I've had tons of opportunities. Sorry guys.
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? No one I am the supreme loser. I have zero upper body strength. If I get you on the ground, though, I will go full arm bar on you though.
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? Cassi because in my head she's the most knowledgeable.
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Uhhhh probably Elvin. I used to talk to Ezri a TON but she has her adult life thing to worry about, ugh.
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? I try to talk to everyone tbh.
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? Ezri, Jackdaw, and Byrd. I have them all added on fb but I miss their writing.
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? I don't read rants very much. It feels like I'm trespassing into peoples lives.
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be?
    Who is the sassiest? Everyone honestly.
    Who is the sweetest? Drom I think? Idk.
    Who is the loveliest? Everyone.
    Who is the stinkiest? No one.
    Who writes the best smut? I never read smut if I know the author. Toooo weeeiiiird.
    Who should host a quest? Everyone. Give us all the quests.
    Who writes the best angst? This is an unreasonably hard question. I like everyone's take on angst and I'm not just saying that. It translates so differently for each person and I love it.
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? Everyone. I want to hog all of your time and energy.
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet! There are just too many people for me to include but I want to be everyone's friend.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? I don't really stalk families. I just stalk individual characters and then when I find out their lineage I'm like 'OH WOW'
    Whose lines do you drool over? Any rare ones haha. Like it's a collectible game thing.
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? Yes. I love seeing who's related to whom and how.
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? Y'all put up with too much from us lmao. Thanks for not flipping the table and saying screw it.
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite? This would be Vulgaris:

Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? Yes I have fb pls add me.
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics. Insane and Leah are my favorite players ever.
    Favourite quest? I've only ever done Neo's so I have to say hers, lol.
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? Halloween. :B
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? yes.
    What is your love language? Gifts 200%. Just little things that show I was on someone's mind makes me feel so important and loved.