• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you? 18! Still baby
    What is your middle name? Maria @laura
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? my mom is trying to paint ours green as we speak so any colour besides that, maybe a blue.
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? I would say a 10 but lydia's are stinkier so maybe a 8
    Caves or mountains? Caves, less climbing
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? CLIFF JUMPING!!!
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? Genuinely never and you all horrify me.
    How long have you been at BQ? It will be... 6? years in February
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? I loved whichever version was referred to as being Scab coloured because it stayed that version for years and I was very attached being that that was my first version. I also loved the pink forum.
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? I feel like green would be awful but we've never tried so WHY NOT TRY. How about orange. We need to do worse than scab. BUT PURPLE FOR REAL.
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? "Sneeping", being the BQ baby, saying 'smorp' a lot, for Scorch probably.
    What's your preferred shoe wear? Flip flops or good supportive runners
    Dresses or pants? Sweat pants
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? I have very green eyes! I swear a lot and I think people really like that about me Smile
    Cats or dogs? Cats!
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? Yes bitch
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| I was born with a cleft lip so I have a very evident scar on my upper lip, and also I almost had spinebifida (dont quote me on spelling) so I have a dimple in the bottom of my tailbone. Cheers to being born to a 42 year old woman, she is the best.
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? Angst, but like, only if they can for sure resolve it because at least when I cant be happy my characters can
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? Definitely don't read my nihlus/nuage smut if youre offended by that kind of thing, or trissy/torture, or noori/trekk......... basically dont read my threads there's a 90% chance it's smut.
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? I love my Noori x Trekk smut thread in the meadow like a lot a lot.
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? Old? Probably the Gates, I'm light hearted and need protection. New? Nerine I think cause I'm a little too feminist for my own good these days.
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? "OH MY GOD MY OLDER SISTER PLAYS HERE?!?!?! I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT HAPPENS IM JOINING TWELVE CHARACTERS AND SENDING ONE OF THEM RIGHT TO THE VALLEY FUCKING WATCH ME" Also I then wrote foal smut within my first month so really, it was me making an impression on bq :/
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? As is implied, I go out of my way to stalk these boards in particular.
    Do you want to be a published author? Yes it's my dream
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? I can draw really well but it takes me FOREVER and it's not worth it. I have long hair! I have six siblings! I am ridiculous in real life and think I'm on the spectrum and Im so sensory holy shit but it's fine. I was valedictorian in high school.
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? I have danced since age 4 and continue to to this day! I did basketball for a bit.
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? Besides magic, maybe spring manipulation cause that shit is dope.

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main? Not quite this but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY MAINS ARE FROM PMP. Literally all. Not a single one of my even slightly mains are my own, except Trissy, and I suck at writing her.
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? How the fuck am I supposed to choose between Scorch and Kag? Scorch is SO resilient and could teach me so much about growth and how to wear your heart on your sleeve without getting it crushed, and I mean, living with Kag would literally be a drug trip every night. And she's gay so like. Yeah.
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. All of my characters are feisty, maybe Galilee??? Seriously no clue, I would be the one getting killed
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? Rhaegor <3
    The most lovable? Scorch
    The least lovable? Scorch again
    The most annoying? Nihlus by far
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? Honestly I would probably have to pick Scorch but you could ask me tomorrow and I might say Kagerus
    Which character is the most like you? Scorch and Kagerus are both impulsive like me, but probably Scorch more than Kag because I'm a bumbling loud fool who does her best to love herself despite everything, and I wear my heart on my sleeve and am absurdly feminist minded. Also I want a huge family. Also Im sassy as fuck.
    Which character is the least like you? Cinzia is a big broken baby and I funnel my sad muse into her and I try not to be sad so maybe her.
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? I tried to kill Scorch but jokes on me because you should never stop writing someone who comes so naturally to you.
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Right now, definitely Rhae because he is ADORABLE and needs all the girls to love him so he feels good about himself.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you) Vulgaris, Magnus, Dovev, SOLACE DEAR LORD, Crevan, Trekkkkkkk <3
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) Leilan is a doorknob head and makes me scream but I love him forever
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? Ardashir, Daemron, Warrick, Solace, Abysm
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? Solace is a bad ass and deserves much more recognition for this fact
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? Throwing current relationships to the side?
    Wolfbane x Kagerus
    Solace x Lepis
    Krominium x Breckin
    Which leaves Brennen x Arthas though that would be a disaster
    Favourite mare, now or ever? Echion, Kagerou, Solace. Sorry I'm a sucker for my queens. Also Marble, Malka, Ilma, Ea.
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? Magnus, Vulgaris, Leilan, Ivar, WARRICK, SVEDKA, I love Smoak, Hestoni, Trekk, Ardashir, Abysm, Rapt, Khaedrik, Nuage, so many.
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)
    Tatter by Affy was one of my idolized characters back in the day, him and Frost together made my heart THROB.
    Rodrik by Shelbi is so so so so so so so so so SO SO SO SO stunning, and he's still around and there is just so much HISTORY there and I get to be INVOLVED in that history and honestly it's one of the best parts of my BQ experience.
    Elite by Maat, despite pissing off 13 year old me, was a legend and I will never forget getting to read about bubble gum pink ponies.
    I'm so excited to get to stalk Kota by Prism, especially since she's in Hyaline SQUEEEEEEE
    Kensa and North are also absolutely stunning, I love getting to recruit such amazing writers, I love them and I want to snuggle them forever
    Nalia by Gamergirl is to be forever and ever cherished, her posts are so amazing and I can't wait to see what she brings with her to Nerine!!
    Simeon is back and I want to SCREAM because he is so LOVELY and I will never shut up about how much I love getting to read about Scortoni mush. Ugh. I love it. It fuels me.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).
    Shelbi makes me think of boobs and butts lmao. LOVE YOU.
    Colby and whales. Duh.
    Maat makes me think of being her pocket baby, come back I will be your pocket baby again
    Whenever I think of Cassi I immediately think of Carnage and krav. At the same time.
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? Radar and Lav. It's an amazing feeling.
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? My home town in the dead of winter just so you would all suffer to be honest.
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I live with Lydia right now and I plan to meet Kuna asap!
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? Lydia but Im speaking from experience.
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? Kunaaaaa, would also love to be on a pony with Lav or Dar.
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Kuna definitely. I talk a lot to Devin these days too.
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? I literally adore all of you and your support over this last week has been astounding. I don't know where I would be without you all and I will never stop loving each and every single one of you.
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaat and ZARIAH I LOVE YOU PLEASE RETURN. Elise. Sanaa.
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :| Definitely Venge beyond the shadow of a doubt
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? Feral's, and Cassi's, though I routinely will read absolutely everything on there. Used to be Zariah's back in the day. AND COLBY'S. I lived for Erica drama, before it got too real.
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? Laura's she has good taste but don't tell her I said so.
    Who is the sassiest? Nilla Wink Right after me of course. Nev is a doorknob head too.
    Who is the sweetest? Vi, seriously, take a sec and say some words to her because she will come right back at you with the most sincere compliments and you wont be expecting it and it will make your DAY.
    Who is the loveliest? Lav is the loveliest, ruling a kingdom with her has been a blast and her words of love to me IC and OOC are to die for.
    Who is the stinkiest? Kuna cause she left for nursing school and I will never forgive her
    Who writes the best smut? Sapphire writes smut that puts me to SHAME. Kristin and Calcifer are also :| so spicy.
    Who should host a quest? Lulu, pronto.
    Who writes the best angst? Cassi and Jenger.
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? EVERYONE. But especially Bruja.
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!
    Abbynormal I am so glad you're back, please stay forever!
    Sanna, I literally live for your khaedrik posts and every time I get one out of the blue I want to cry, Im so lucky to get to be so involved with one of your characters <3
    Nilla you do such an amazing job with Leilan and I'm so inspired by his immense character development
    Affy I love you so much, I know life is so busy but just getting to see you in the cbox makes me smile
    Colby, I literally never thought I would get the chance to word with you and now you're active and beautiful and amazing and I love you ahhhh
    Elvin, you are so perseverant and strong and I love you so much and admire your strength and tenacity.
    Sinexuss, I'm so happy that you are back and I can't wait to see your beautimous words again <3
    Aeris I always feel so included and loved ever since Scorchie came to bug Echion <3 <3 Youre the best.
    LYDIA YOURE MY SISTER AND I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
    Nev I complained about you coming back for literally months and now that you're here it's alright I guess. KIDDING. I SCREAM EVERY TIME I SEE YOU IN THE CBOX.
    Lulu I'm so glad you're back too, you write like a queen and I will never get enough, seriously.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? LEARRANT!!!!!!!! Kagerou x Rhaego lines!!!!! SCORTONI, RAMEA, SHILKA,
    Whose lines do you drool over? Echion lines hands down.
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? Yup, it's how I avoid posting.
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite?

What is your favourite meme?

Do you have social media that we can stalk you on??
    a.m.wlkr and __al.paca on instagram!
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics
    Listen I listed about a million up there I get a free pass
    Favourite quest? Venge's seasonal quest.
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? Smut. It's in the works.
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? YES.
    What is your love language? Physical touch and words of affirmation.
    :)

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by taz - 09-24-2018, 05:13 PM