• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you? 27 in reality, but like, 23 in spirit.
    What is your middle name? Amanda, because I am a man, duh.
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? I did actually paint all the rooms in my house one colour, like grey/blue. In all fairness the house was disgusting before I bought it and painted in all primary colours sooooo I just needed a fresh start immediately without deciding a million colours.
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? I don’t fart - do you?
    Caves or mountains? I like a cave. Does this have a hidden meaning? I’m still going with a cave. Spooky.
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? I choose death.
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? Absolutely, because in my mind that’s what the “advanced” players did and I wanted to be advanced. I don’t know if I said labia specifically but I suspect maybe.
    How long have you been at BQ? On and off since I was maybe 10?
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? The lilac-y one, because nostalgia.
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? WHITE AND BLACK. Classy. Preferably with no horses on it so that no one knows I play horse games. Maybe it could look like I’m doing taxes, or checking out university courses? IDK.
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? MY WINNING PERSONALITY. No, but honestly, I have no idea.
    What's your preferred shoe wear? I like my shoes to go on my feet. I find they work the best that way.
    Dresses or pants? I’m all about a pant these days.
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? Physically, I can sometimes have good hair I guess. Like it just does nice things without a lot of effort if I want it to be nice. Personality wise I am SUPER sarcastic which can be funny if not slightly off putting.
    Cats or dogs? Cats to live with, but I like to meet a dog out and about.
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? Yes. Very comfy.
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| Yes, okay so, on my right foot I can extend only my pinky toe out from the rest of my foot. The other foot nothing happens. Oh, also my jaw used to lock as a kid and now if I move it in certain ways it cracks.
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? Angst. For. Days.
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? I guess Kingslay because he murders, but honestly most of it is dark.
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? I really liked Spyndle because somehow Cassi made her fun.
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? The meadow, because I belong nowhere. :|
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? I was excited by how big and active it was. I played a saucy black mare named Avalanche because all of my horse dreams were about saucy black mares.
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? Absolutely not.
    Do you want to be a published author? I would take it, but I can’t plot.
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? I have a baby and I think he’s the coolest, so that.
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? I used to ride horses. I have a diploma for makeup artistry, too. Like special effects and tv/film etc etc.
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? I don’t know. Magic.

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main? I mean all of them, but most recently Glassheart.
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? Definitely not Kingslay. I think Barret because he is still my favourite.
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. Zero of them. They hardcore. Well, Barret because he would just want to die anyways.
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? I don’t have cute.
    The most lovable? I love Elektrum in a weird way, because he’s a dick because his moms never loved him. He’s not horrible, just misunderstood.
    The least lovable? Kingslay. Don’t tell Laura.
    The most annoying? Elektrum.
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? Spyndle.
    Which character is the most like you? Barret, or Elektrum.
    Which character is the least like you? Kingslay. It’s a hard no on murder.
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? I don’t know, I probably did kill them.
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Barret.

OTHER CHARACTERS: *DISCLAIMER: I have just come back from a long hiatus so I don’t know barely anyone. I love you all.
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you) Weed. I don’t know why. I have a sickness.
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) Carnage. He’s V good at bad. Also Pollock.
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? Lepis, and now I get to write with her - yay!
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? I don’t know now, but I liked Straia once upon a time.
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? I DONT KNOW ANY OF THEM YET.
    Favourite mare, now or ever? Cordis.
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? Vulgaris is chill.
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED) * OKAY AGAIN I DONT KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU.

Warden is bae.
    Lepsis has such a neat personality and backstory. She’s super stalkable.
    Kagerou I have loved for SO LONG NOW. I won’t stop.
    Cordis makes my heart hurt. She might be my favourite ever.
    Etro, because I’m biased and I love Lulu and everything she writes.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).
    1.Samshine - She is probably the nicest person I’ve ever known to exist. She’s just lovely.
    2.Venge - She is CRAZY good at a plot. The woman is talented.
    3. Jenger - I think of dogs, and I like it.
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? Leah, or Cassi, because they’re V rare but I like them a lot.
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? At my house, so I don’t have to go anywhere. I firmly feel that one of us should buy a compound tho.
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I met Tinsel at a restaurant for dinner, but it turns out we actually went to elementary school together and had the same group of friends but didn’t know each other directly. I met Jet and we went to a country music festival and that was an absolute gongshow. #someregrets.
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? Umm no one. I am ultimate.
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? Laura, because I read on her quiz she used to ride too.
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Umm, Sam and Jenger because of facebook.
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? I LIKE JASSAL.
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? MAAT. KUNA. DEER. They all good.
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :| :| This is a family game, Sid.
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? All of them.
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? I dont know. Any of them.
    Who is the sassiest? Laura. Which was unexpected and unwelcomed. JK.
    Who is the sweetest? I’m going to go with Lydia or Kristin. They’re lovely. Oh also Jenger even if she pretends to be mean.
    Who is the loveliest? See above.
    Who is the stinkiest? Sid.
    Who writes the best smut? I don’t read the smut because y’all are crazy.
    Who should host a quest? ME. Because I want too.
    Who writes the best angst? Cassi does a good slow burn angst.
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? Honestly everyone. I don’t know a lot of the newer people now and would love to write with all of you.
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet! No, it’s too hard. I really like you all. I can’t think of someone I don’t like.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? MAKSANA
    Whose lines do you drool over? I don’t care about lines.
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? No, I only look if I need to know something specific for some reason.
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH US.
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite? Etro would like overly attached girlfriend.
    What is your favourite meme? I mean, I don’t care. I’m old.
    Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? I have the Facebook, but I only post baby photos now because my relatives are always upset at me for not posting enough of them.
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Favourite quest? Venge made one with Cupid and I still wish my life revolved around it.
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? Not hands horse that’s for sure. Or maybe it would be.
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? What else do I have in my life?
    What is your love language? I want to say gifts, because I love a gift, but I think it was a combo of some other things.

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by taz - 09-24-2018, 05:13 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Neo - 09-25-2018, 10:17 PM