• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you? 25
    What is your middle name? Leigh
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? I LOVE this question we’re about to paint our house light cream with hunter green trim
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? Ladies don’t fart.
    Caves or mountains? mountains
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? SCUBA
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? The word “labia” is ALWAYS acceptable
    How long have you been at BQ? god since the first couple months after it opened so like late 2001 so like way too long.
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? My absolute FAVORITE layout-wise was version 11 but the disruption version was awesome
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? I’d love for us to use some yellows or oranges, like sunset-y
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? probably just being an officer lmao
    What's your preferred shoe wear? right now I’ve been very into cute sneakers. not really the king you can work out in because ha.
    Dresses or pants? pants
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? wellllll even though it’s tied into anxiety I do like that I’m a perfectionist because I KNOW I will always do my job better than everyone else. or maybe that’s less perfectionism and more arrogance lmao
    Cats or dogs? always dogs
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? I’m never comfortable
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| none of my weird body things are cool they’re just sad
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? always angst
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? I don’t think I really write very dark
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? my own??? eh
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? probably either ischia because it’s an island and I can be by myself or nerine because I’m a raging feminist
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? everyone else was a way better writer than me but I didn’t care because I was like 9 so I just wrote my obnoxious characters everywhere
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? well, yeah, I have to, but I stalk everything.
    Do you want to be a published author? nah
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? idk I’m not very interesting BUT I think both of my jobs are cool - doing opposition research on campaigns and riding/training horses
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? basically all I’ve ever done is ride horses lmao I’m not very athletic
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? I’ve said this already but I just want to be able to shift into a slightly fitter version of myself so I never have to work out but am strong af

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main? well yeah, 8000 years ago when I had anatomy she was a random breeding. and archaic I got off PMP. but not recently
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? siona because she’s so frickin cute and cuddly I just want to hug her
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. tbh I am so weak I would never win.
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? siona
    The most lovable? omg ERLING
    The least lovable? probably ea she’s kind of an asshole
    The most annoying? god definitely akhil
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? ea always
    Which character is the most like you? hate to say it but it’s probably ea
    Which character is the least like you? probably koltan back when he was alive
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? well technically archaic is still alive
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? SIONA because she’s cute and wants to meet everyone

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you) totally brennan
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) tbh I’m always screaming
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? any of cassi’s, or nev’s, or venge, or jenger, or toli, or sam, or kristin, or everyone honestly I read everything
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? scorch or brennan or wolfbane
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? I have no idea
    Favourite mare, now or ever? ugh craft, cordis, spyndle, straia, scorch, starlace, I can’t go any further back I have a horrible memory
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? ramiel forever
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED) leilan is so cool and complex I always enjoy reading his posts. and I love reading his drama with breckin and roseen because their words are so beautiful. kirby is hilarious and always makes me happy. AND KHARON AND DOVEV. UGH.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her). kahzie I think of dogs that my dogs would be bffs with. jassal makes me think of snakes. neo makes me think of purple.
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox?
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? let’s all go to SEATTLE I wanna go so bad
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? if anyone remembers kiara, squirt, and helsinki we did a week-long girls trip together in kiara’s family lake house in wisconsin. it was awesome.
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? oh god I am so fragile
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? everyone’s welcome to come ride with me!!! you can sit on my horse she’s great
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? obviously all of my co-officers and owners since we’re all in a huge group chat and hels, kiara, squirt. current players I just kind of talk to whoever’s around.
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? honestly EVERYONE I really love everyone who is currently playing
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? rae. mkali. kyra Sad
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :| I’ll make out with anyone I don’t care
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? I read ALL of the rants
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? I don’t really like weddings BUT I bet if cassi had a wedding it would be bomb af
    Who is the sassiest? no
    Who is the sweetest? none of us are sweet what do you mean
    Who is the loveliest? no
    Who is the stinkiest? no
    Who writes the best smut? horse smut makes me uncomfortable sry
    Who should host a quest? I LOVE sam quests, but honestly everyone should try to host a quest!!! they’re my favorite posts to read
    Who writes the best angst? jen or nev
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? there are a ton of people I’m too intimidated to write with: cassi, nev, jen, lav, toli, laura, kahea, bruja, etc
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet! not only am I PUMPED to see all these oldies coming back, all of our new people are wonderful too -  lyr, ginger, gamergirl, secondchances, I’m sure I’ve missed some

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? scortoni but I’m biased
    Whose lines do you drool over? There’s no way I can choose from other people’s BUT I have two that I love: lille (jason x daria, ultimate gates baby) and elya (eight x ryatah)
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? y e s to lines
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? all of you are such amazing women I love us
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite? ea:
    What is your favourite meme?
    Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? you can always add me on facebook!!!!
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics. no
    Favourite quest? I LOVED the quest where everyone became toy horses, and the creation of the afterlife
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? I would probably host a political quest tbh and then get banned from hosting quests
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? not until I am #1
    What is your love language? acts of service by FAR I want you to do everything for me
    [Image: Leah.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by taz - 09-24-2018, 05:13 PM