• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Idea
    Maybe we could put a link to the members' database up at the top, or on the same page as the members list? I noticed a lot of people getting stillborns this year because they forgot to check the old database - and of course, joining with already used names. And just as I was looking for some characters' parents, I had to stop and think of where the link might be.

Just a thought! Smile

and i KNOW its on the left butttt... for some reason i always forget it's there. XD I don't know, maybe move that box to the top?
    If people want it, I can easily add a link to the top. I just didn't know if it would be confusing to have two members list in the same place or not. But if not, just let me know!