• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Inactive herd stallion?
    Hi! Just wanted to know as brokenstars lead stallion, Nier, hasn't been around for a while? What happens to the territory, and mares? Does it become free again due to the inactovity? I've not seen niers player post anywhere in the last few weeks Sad
    If the lead stallion hasn't posted in 2 weeks and there's no "away" status for him, then the land is up for claim
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Oh right. Thanks! Least that's cleared up my confusion, looks like brokenstars s loner again Sad
    So LightningBlueStar and BrokenStar cant stay at Gemstone Ridge then? We gotta find a new herd?
    If you don't want to leave I can send a stallion in to take his spot?
    the mares can continue to stay and post there if you'd like, but if another stallion wants to claim it and doesn't want them living there they will have to move.
    Or could BlueStar go to the field and find a stallion and bring him back to Gemstone and make him king? does she have the power since shes the lead?
    if she finds a stallion and convinces him to claim gemstone ridge with herself and the other mares, then yes, they could stay. without a lead stallion she has no position though, and if the new stallion doesn't want her to be lead mare she won't be.
    ok thank you