• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

maybe you were the ocean, and i was just a stone; any

Agnieszka

Trying to smother down the rapid cadence of her breath she extends her muzzle to his own, sampling his scent and finding that he doesn’t quite smell of Nerine. She hasn’t been here long enough to know everyone by sight and so had assumed both by his manner and her ignorance that the stallion was not out of place. He looked like he belonged here, on the shore. Smiling she takes his nam and stores it away, it was good to have new things to remember.

”Yes, I suppose it is. Happy to meet you, Wane.”

She turns her scarred face to look over their surroundings, amethyst eyes roving over the long line of the cliffs. ”You’re in Nerine.” She says simply, though it’s really all she has to offer him. She doesn’t know much of Beqanna beyond the meadow and these grey shores. ”I’ve only just come here myself at the end of winter. Were you looking for someone?”Eszka couldn’t help much with that either, unless he was looking for Breckin or Djinni, still she was interested in the stranger who she now recognized to be defiant of his belonging here or not. She was a law abiding thing so far, but something about the loose strength and confidence of his just standing here on a sovereign shore without invitation or a welcome appealed to her. She remembered her scars, she did not expect to be noticed, she only wanted to know what kind of man this was and where he came from.

an unequaled gift for disaster

@[Wane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: maybe you were the ocean, and i was just a stone; any - by Agnieszka - 09-30-2018, 08:32 PM