• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just don't care what the world says; Heartfire

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    It’s a test, really, and the man fails it spectacularly. Jealousy befits no-one; especially not one that is supposedly Heartfire’s lover, but she already nips at him and that fact is enough satisfaction for the scaled stallion at this point. No-one messes with his family; but since she defends herself easily he is not needed.

He snorts at the quick departure that follows, though it’s only after he’s out of hearing range that he speaks again. ”Didn’t seem the type to leave at the first poke,” he says more to himself perhaps, staring after the man leaving, than that he’s talking to his niece.

Who, by the way, seems to be in an equal bad mood, souring the golden-maned bay roan as well. ”I was going to see how my family is doing, as I think is normal for family living in the same kingdom, but I see I caught you on an impossibly bad day.” Not amused by the turn of events, he looks at her in a similar defiant way as she at him. ”If you two are only here to tweak noses, go elsewhere, niece.” There. See how she likes that for a return. He’d come with all the right intentions, and sure, when the stallion had reacted so possessively and jealous even, he just had to poke him to see what he was made of. Would she not have done the same, on any other day? Perhaps not - perhaps she was somehow, the type to get easily irritated, in which case they had too little in common to want to continue the conversation.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Dovev] (just for info it seems, since he left) Smile
    @[Heartfire]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Just don't care what the world says; Heartfire - by Leilan - 10-13-2018, 04:33 AM