• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Group Memberships
    Does anybody know how I can change my primary group without having to leave one and then join it all over again?
    Hey Gamergirl,

In this thread there is a short explanation but most of all, screenshots on how to do it!
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20582

So in short:
    When you go to the User CP, in the menu on the right you have the section ‘Group Memberships’. Now the most important part is that you DO NOT click on anything like ‘leave group’ or ‘join group’, because you have already done that for Nalia I believe!
    Unless you removed Nerine recently. Then you should re- join that group again first...

Instead you should find the option ‘set as display group’. That should change the one you have displayed as your primary group (which for Nalia should be Nerine since she lives there?) without touching anything else.

Although, by the way, it is not necessary (and probably confusing) to be part of more than one group. You can post anywhere, it’s just that other people can easily see in your profile, where your pony is sleeping at night/what kingdom scent they are expected to carry.

I would recommend only being part of the kingdom, where your character’s name is on the name/rank board (or will be on that board with next update).
    @[Vanilla Custard] thanks for pitching in! Just a quick reminder though that questions should generally only be answered by owners/officers, just because then at least if it's a wrong answer it's our fault, haha.

I do want to clarify you should only be part of one land. You can't live in two places, so no one should be part of more than Nomads and the land they live in at any one time.

@[Nalia] Did you get the answer you needed from Nilla?
    Hi @[Kyra], yes, Nilla's answer did help. In regards to yours though, now I need help with another matter. My character lives in Nerine, but it says that Ischia is listed as her primary group so I can't take it off myself. Can you please help with that?
    @[Nalia] should be good now!
    Yep @[Kyra], all good!
    @[Kyra] Haha sorry, I thought linking to devin’s post would be okay, but I’ll keep that in mind! Glad I could help at any rate though Smile