• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wake up in the sky || Vulgaris ||

WOLFBANE

Bane can’t be sure if the tense shape of Vulgaris’s mouth is hiding animosity or embarrassment, the way his scaled counterpart is tilting his head obscures the truth. It’s a balmy sort of day, lucky enough that he hasn’t the need to search far in bad weather (storms out this way threatened every afternoon, bringing flash floods from the myriad rivers and pools). Luckier still to have found the viper alone, but thunderclouds loom all the same in the reflection of the gray’s eyes.

Bane gives a nod at the terse formalities, though together they share a likeness for those stiff necessities to be short and sweet. He hopes one day soon for them to be unnecessary altogether; Vulgaris was deserving of respect and the striped Lord holds him in high enough consideration that he’d give the Champion his undivided attention even when approached in anger or depression.

A mix of the two emotions colors their conversation when Vulgaris takes it for a twist, derailing Wolfbane’s reason for coming here though curiosity is plainly sparked in Bane’s gaze. “Describe him if you would, please.” The pegasus requests, a sour taste fresh in his mouth, “I’ll make it a priority of Loess to seek out that overdue payment.”

He means it. Before the other horse can reply, however, he pipes up again with, “Was anyone hurt?” hoping to have this inquiry answered foremost and praying that it reflected the negative. God help this ‘Dovev’ if the opposite was true.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[vulgaris] this is the kind of bonding he prefers, anyway O.O
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I wake up in the sky || Vulgaris || - by Wolfbane - 09-29-2018, 12:27 PM
    RE: I wake up in the sky || Vulgaris || - by Wolfbane - 10-02-2018, 01:18 PM