• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breathe in the salty air { FALLS }

Tonight I'll sit by the sea

Heavens will rain in my eyes

She does not really ever stay in one place too long. Her mother being a flyer made it hard for her to be, for she always flew about, finding new interesting places. Always bringing her daughter along with her. Elysion thought often of her mother. She wished she had appreciated her time with her more, spent more time observing her. She never thought much about becoming a mother when she was younger. She never dreamed of it. But alas here she is, ready to burst. Her dozing and zoning was nice, relaxing, though soon she was awakened gently. She looks up, her blue eyes glossy with morning sleepiness. She sees he is an older stallion, obviously seeing much more than she ever has. His greeting makes her smile, she looks to her bulging tummy and then back to him. Her voice is light, glowing almost heavenly, just like her mother. "Yes, it most certainly is, I am hoping it decides to exit soon!" She lets out a giggle. He then offers up his home as a place where she could raise her child. She smiles brighter as she heaves herself up from her grassy nest. "That would be so wonderful, thank you so much! I lived in many places when I was a filly, I don't even know where I was originally born. So to raise my child somewhere as nice as the Falls sounds, that would be great." her motherly instinct to be soft and polite for some reason was probably a bit much. Though this older stallion would probably not mind, she thought to herself.

She chuckled at his comment about probably being biased. "It is nice to meet you Texas, my name is Elysion." she pauses a moment as her child protested against her ribs. "Well if everyone there is as nice as you, then I believe that the Falls will be a wonderful place to call home." She can feel herself beaming on the inside, she wondered if her child, even while still slumbering within her large belly, was feeling just has happy as she. She nodded her head respectfully to Texas and took a step closer to him. She couldn't wait to see the Falls, she imagined it to be filled with fresh mist and rainbows reflecting all around.  

e l y s i o n

Messages In This Thread
    breathe in the salty air { FALLS } - by Elysion - 07-02-2015, 07:16 PM
    RE: breathe in the salty air { FALLS } - by Texas - 07-02-2015, 09:04 PM
    breathe in the salty air - by Elysion - 07-03-2015, 12:27 AM
    RE: breathe in the salty air { FALLS } - by Texas - 07-06-2015, 10:55 AM