• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i told you that i need affection, starsin.
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

She is drawn to his skin, where it shimmers like golden sand in places. He is heavenly, with his halo that encircles his neck, and his celestial wings that spread from his back. She is dark alongside him, still coal black with cobalt eyes, and so far hardly a hint that she would one day gray. She is nothing remarkable on the outside, other than being beautiful, even at such a young age; but inside, she is calculating, she is watchful, she can hear his thoughts and plan her actions accordingly.  He radiates a quiet confidence, perhaps with a little bit of arrogance, and she is similar; she is a pretty little thing, and even if she knows it, she tries not to show it.

His words bring a demure laugh, and she turns into a lamb, shy and sweet, peering up at him from beneath long, black eyelashes.  ”Your girlfriend?” She coos, a look of false surprise on her childish face. ”But my darling, we only just met.” Her satin-smooth skin is pressed against his, her lips finding the angle of his shoulder, and her touch is feather light until, for just a second, her teeth graze against him before she swiftly pulls away. She laughs, her hips swinging like tall grass in the breeze before she twirls around to face him again. He is toying with her, but he is playing her favorite game, and she will play whatever part he wants her to.

”There is more to fear in the night than just ghosts, my Ophanim.” her voice has lowered to a murmur, her night-sky eyes settling with his, her small brow furrowing just slightly. ”My mother leaves me to spend every night alone.” A melancholy sigh drifts from her lips, but they soon lift into a smile when she looks at her new angel-boy, slipping closer to him once more as she inquires softly, ”You could protect me from anything in the night, couldn’t you?” Her eyes flicker back and forth across his face, and somewhere within her sweet smile there hides a Cheshire Cat grin. She has so many roles she could play, but which does he want?

@[Ophanim]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i told you that i need affection, starsin. - by Starsin - 10-16-2018, 06:51 PM