• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question about taking my cousin's character
    Ok so about two years or so ago I tried to force my younger cousin Navarah to play ponies with me. Well she really only just had me make her an HTML (which was 1 Direction themed...) and then literally just was not into rping. I was wondering, since I know for a fact she will never come back unless I literally force her to get her head out of tumblr/facebook and try to teach her to post, if I could transfer her one character to myself? She is just not into this sort of thing, and I don't want such a neat character to go to waste. I even remember her color and everything since I was sitting on the couch next to her when she joined her. Plus she has a pretty name. But yeah, just wondering if I could do that. Her ooc name is Navarah and the horse is Zheffrina.
    Sure, that's fine, with the caveat if she DOES come back of her own accord and wants her back, you have to surrender her Smile