• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

Mary
    Mary had always been a wild child, her half brother Delta was always the proper son. He always wanted to please father and be the best prince he could, the most annoying part was he tried to protect Mary when father wasn't around. All she wanted was her freedom, when she managed to escape the eyes of her father and brother she met plenty of other equines, but all of them were kind and gentle. Sylva is rumored to house the evil and rude equines, so why has she never met one? Did father make sure they avoided her? Now that she was older and able to venture out on her own it was only time she ran into someone like Oriax.

When she announces there arrival to Sylva he only responds with a nod. She tried to gauge his reaction, but he did not have one. He remained neutral and she only hoped he would stay in the kingdom. The silence was finally broken Seems fitting that you'd be belched from these lands. Pretty? I know a smirk grew on her maw.  She was naive and slightly arrogant but didn't fully understand what he meant by it. Little did he know she was actually born in Loess, the kingdom her father used to rule, a small detail she left out.

They trail a little deeper and he asks what they would do now. She finds his gaze and followed it with a shrug Father would only want to hurt you if he knew you liked me she flicked her tail towards his rump playfully though he added in I am not your lamb what did he mean by that? I am sure he will want to meet you, but it doesn't have to be today. Will you call Sylva your home? She inquired, her voice was calm, cool and collected but deep down she hoped he would stay. 

Long May She Reign

@[Oriax]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM