• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

“Father would only want to hurt you if he knew you liked me,” The little girl’s siren voice carried words she did not know the meaning to. Like her? It was almost pitiful she assumed herself so high ranking in Oriax’s consciousness. The hybrid brute did not like anyone. But, he also didn’t hate anyone. He was caught in a limbo where emotion did not exist; it evaded him where emotional responses should be required. “I’d like to meet him,” Oriax states, simply. A hint of a smirk threatens to part his lips, but he refrains.

“Will you call Sylva your home?” An interesting thought. Oriax had not experienced a familiar ‘home’ in quite some time. His dark blue orbs flitted away from Mary’s small frame, gazing towards the brilliantly colored foliage surrounding the pair. Leaves twittered in a gentle breeze, a refreshing calmness that would have been comforting to a horse capable of feeling such luxuries. He pondered for a moment before giving an answer.

“I suppose,” he starts, eyes returning to the small statured girl. Her naivety could be molded obligingly. “But understand, Mary, I do not babysit. I am not here for comfort nor wisom,” Oriax continues, warning the girl of his unwillingness for complacency. He reached out once more, nares inhaling deeply of her youthful sweetness. Almost tasting, his eyes momentarily flash with a carnal hunger that is only tangible to the darkest of souls. The brute blinks, moving away from her small frame, once more turning his gaze away from her and onto the impressive foliage.

it`ll only hurt for a s e c o n d is my favorite [ fucking ] lie

@Mary

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM