• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

Oriax’s chest thrummed with what should have been an annoying resonance at the girl’s words of “cramping her style”, but he equated her response to being young. Too young. She was flirting with (literally, and figuratively) with a force she could not understand, and the dappled stallion otherwise would have disciplined her sharply if not for the unnecessary waste of energy it would bring. He simply purses his lips in her direction, unsure of how to react in an indignitave manner.

“Oh no,” her whispered voice cuts through the silence, a sharp tone weighing heavy on it. It comes after a voice in the distance snarled her name, a voice belonging to only a father readily aiming to scorn a defiant child. Oriax’s dull eyes moved onto a form moving quickly towards them, and the dappled brute immediately knew it was Mary’s sire. The stag looked very similar to his own form, dappled grey and standing at an impressive height. An eyebrow cocked waiting for an outright emotional fit from the angered father, watching intently as he approached them.

“Who might the lad be attempting to court my youngest daughter?” The emotionally fueled voice questions, disdain painted across the owner’s face. Oriax waits. The stag is staring at him, bright eyes sparkling with anger. “Dad!” Mary’s voice attempts to cut the tension as her small frame closes in on Oriax’s proximity. What was her end-game with that move? He would move through her, without a second thought if the situation escalated into physical blows.

He would tear them both limb from limb.

“He wasn’t courting me! This is Oriax, our newest member!” Mary pleads, her embarrassment more than tangible in the youngster’s voice. A low growl permeates from Oriax’s throat, implying that Mary was more than welcome to discontinue her explanations to her overbearing sire. His eyes move from her to the beast before him, dead eyes unwaveringly intense.

“Yes,” Oriax begins, thinking momentarily before continuing. “It seems this lovely little girl wants me to live here, with her,” A taunting smirk pulls at the corners of his dark lips. “I can safely assume you dictate these lands,” his rasped voice once more vibrates around them as he makes a motion with his skull in the direction of the trees around them. It would be interesting for Oriax, to live under the rule of another.

He was never one for listening.

“Should I accept your daughter’s invitation into Sylva, will your ego follow me throughout?” He questions, the fire of sarcastic temptation tainting his vocals. He wouldn’t follow the rules cast down from a man who was overbearing; Oriax was a more than capable beast. The King could perhaps even thank him for being as civil with his daughter as he had been prior to his abrupt interruption. “I could keep her out of trouble,” This time Oriax lies, and he turns quickly to Mary to wink at her. It was a motion that should not be detectable to the King, as it was more of a direct reflex of his clawing darkness. As he had replied to Mary earlier, Oriax would not make himself a responsible babysitter; the stag before him need not know his intentions. The dappled brute took a step forward, with the intention of moving through Mary if she did not give way to him. It was not sudden or aggressive action - more of a statement towards the King that he would not be put off so easily by his formalities.

it`ll only hurt for a s e c o n d is my favorite [ fucking ] lie

@Mary

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM