• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

Arthas
    His mind is clouded with anger, though his daughter begs him to calm down, he does not. Mary tries to convince him that the stallion was not courting her, but his eyes do not lie. Mary back talking to Arthas was one thing, but for a total stranger to butt into there family affairs was another thing. it seems this lovely little girl wants me to live here, with her. His eyes grow wide, he scans his gaze to Mary before settling back to the dappled brute And what intentions do you have for a filly? Being recruited is one thing, staying around for a yearling....thats another thing.

Should I accept your daughter's invitation into Sylva, will your ego follow me throughout? This stallion knew exactly what he was doing, adding fuel to the fire. In his younger days Arthas might have been quick to start a fight, or even sent the stallion on his way, but Sylva would only be strong in numbers. I surely hope that you learn to hold your tongue if you settle into Sylva, though I do not watch over my residents. I assure my daughter told you we are a kingdom for hire? I expect you to execute missions when needed, other than that I will not babysit you. His residents were free to live whatever life style they so chose, Arthas did not pry, so long as they completed there missions.

As he was finally able to get his anger under control the stallion mentioned his daughter once more I could keep her out of trouble his stomach churned with annoyance. The stallion stepped forward, was he trying to prove something? Arthas cocked his eye at the stallion, who the hell does he think he is? Well Oriax, His gaze was harsh I surely hope you are a man of your word, should my daughter find herself in trouble I will come looking for you. His gaze shifted to his daughter. Mary he gives a departure nod to his graying daughter, one last glance to Oriax before setting back off on his border patrol.

Dangerous Business

OOC: feel free to stop him if you wanted to continue with Arthas

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM