• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

“I surely hope you learn to hold your tongue if you settle into Sylva, though I do not watch over my residents.” Oriax’s internals slithered at the suggestion, though his face remained stone still. The King would have to cut his acidic tongue out before Oriax would abridge his words. The brightly dappled stallion ignored Mary’s father original query (“And what intentions do you have for a filly?”), completely disregarding his concern. It was none of his concern what Oriax’s intentions were, if any intentions were there.

“Yes,” Oriax retorted dryly to the stag before him, appeasing him through fake compliance. The King admitted he did not supervise, so the younger brute would not be under a constant watchful eye. There was no need for censorship.

The stag once again spoke, with an eyebrow cocked in what appeared to be almost shocked annoyance. “Well Oriax,” He spoke with a bitter glare. “I surely hope you are a man of your word, should my daughter find herself in trouble I will come looking for you,” A threat? That was interesting, and almost inviting to the defiant dappled stallion. If Mary was as naive as she was proving, surely the King would be paying Oriax a visit within months. “Mary,” the father acknowledged his child with a harsh departing beckon, and the newcomer tilted his head curiously towards him as he began stepping away.

“My liege,” Oriax’s words were thick with feigned respect, but he blinked and returned his attention back to Mary once she parted her juvenile lips once more. “Sorry about that… he is a handful,” She began. Her gaze sought his, and his dull eyes met hers with blandness. If she considered her father’s character to be a “handful”, she would surely be surprised with the true evils tainting their Earth. Oriax did not get the chance to truly meet his new advisor, but it would take more than idle threats to shake his caged heart. “Save your apologies,” There was an ominous harshness in his rumbling voice. His blue gaze continued to bore onto Mary’s figure. “I’ll stay to spite your overbearing parent figure,” Oriax obliges, if only to drive the stinging spike of annoyance into the side of the King. It would not be for the comfort of the wide-eyed youngling before him.

“Funny, how as we grow older the quiet whisper to defy our parents becomes a near deafening roar,” Oriax states blandly, curiously sending out tendrils of query into Mary’s brain. He vaguely wondered what the reasoning for such defiance in the filly’s actions were - not enough to truly question her, but it would be an interesting topic to begin the impending corruption of a King’s daughter.

it`ll only hurt for a s e c o n d is my favorite [ fucking ] lie

@Mary

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM