• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

it'll only hurt for a second is my favorite fucking lie

“Did you defy your parents?” Mary questions Oriax as they traipsed towards a body of strong flowing water, its moisture hanging heavy in the grey stallion’s nares. Did he defy his parents? What parents was she thinking he had? Oriax’s childhood was tumultuous - an angry, spiteful sire and a mother who was too withdrawn to protect her children from the world’s wrath. “No,” he states simply. It was impossible to defy something when there were no burdening expectations put on him. “My parents were hardly present in mine and my sister’s life,”

“My father expects me to be some prim princess, with all these customs and courtesies. As much as he wishes, I just want to be wild, free to do what I want, when I want and no one to tell me otherwise,” The young girl speaks once more, and Oriax’s unblinking eyes run along the lines of her frame. She was fiery, this he could not deny, and it was something he could vaguely appreciate (though it was doubtful he would ever admit to even that amount of likeness).

“Then don’t bother caring what your sire thinks. If freedom is what you wish, take it,” Oriax offers. “All you will know is turmoil if you continue to give a shit what others think,” His next sentence is cold, but confident. His heart had long ago hardened into the blackness it was, caging itself from the promises and trust of others.

“Or do you fear the condemnation of your father?” An elementary question, slightly coated with mockery, but Oriax could suddenly feel a new weight in the confines of his skull. An energy of sorts, buzzing, pulsing and radiating through his mind. The grey stag quickly blinks, questioning the sudden change in his brain. It was new - not discomforting - but new. He could feel the craving to Mary’s impending answer growing in his chest, tendrils of thought extending into her. A nare wrinkles in unalarmed inquiry, almost as if Oriax was annoyed at the whirling of new sensation (though he kept this well hidden - he was too proud to display genuine question).

Oriax

ooc; introducing Oriax's newfound fear illusionment - he won't use anything against her since this is him discovering it. @Mary

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-06-2018, 08:54 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-08-2018, 10:53 AM