• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nilla pony;
    Absenthium

I've waited too long with my feet on the ground
    I'll get so high, no one can get my wings

"Hi."

He turned his head to the voice, looked down a little and found a black filly. He frowned. What the hell was up with the attraction to him by little kids? It wasn't like he was the friendliest guy around, nearly always had a scowl on his dark face. And sure, he wasn't all that much older than her, but he babysat his baby sister all the time about the same age as this girl and it was just getting pretty weird how they all seemed to flock to him lately. (Oh god, was this Dad's meddling?? That goddamn jerk.)

Again, like before, he glanced around for her parents. 
    No. Of course not. That'd be too easy.

He sighed and looked back down at her. "Hello," he offered back sullenly, resigned. It was kind of getting dark, though, hadn't she noticed? "So, um. You live nearby?" Because obviously he was going to have to walk her home or something equally as stupid. His huge white wings shifted in agitation, blanketing over all the shimmery gold of his skin. Ugh, if she lived far away... He grimaced at his next thought, one that was even worse than that.

"You're not gonna want like, a cuddle or anything, right? 'Cause I'm serious. I'm fresh out. It ain't happening." Maybe he was a little blunt, but it was better than sneaking around like a creep like Father. 

"And if you live far away, you're probably gonna have to hang out with me 'til I can get you home. As in sleeping. Not playing. Not cuddling. Sleeping." And he sure wasn't going to be walking around at night in strange territory if he could help it. He held his gray eyes on her, waiting to learn just how far he was gonna have to walk this evening.

Messages In This Thread
    Nilla pony; - by Absenthium - 10-05-2018, 02:42 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Tähti - 10-05-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Absenthium - 10-08-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Tähti - 10-12-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Absenthium - 10-14-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Tähti - 10-17-2018, 02:20 PM