• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your best american girl

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    What is he even doing in the Field? He is not entirely sure. Last time he’d just wandered about the place, he met Roseen and, well. Not the greatest day in his life. Sure, at long last she had ended up in a kingdom that probably suited her; but she had ended up there with a kid (his kid) and now she didn’t want to talk to him any more.

He always tells everyone he meets he isn’t a diplomat, and he stands by that decision,

However, the field is closer to home than the meadow. And who knows, perhaps he meets someone worth bringing home. Surely that would surprise Breckin, right? Or would that just tell her that the new recruit has low standards? If so, then he has to pick the best lonely horse the Field has to offer.

Ah, there’s one. She moves a bit too gracefully, as if trying to attract the attention of young stallions. Pink and lavender, she sure has the sights. She maybe knows it too well, though. But hey, perhaps his bronze scales and golden mane can outmatch her, or at least, chase other stallions away for a time being. Less chance for others to snatch her up like a piece of candy.

His cantering hooved bring him forward quickly, and he’s not himself if he wasn’t perhaps making a bit of a show of it. Not that he’s interested in courting another young mare (good grief, everybody knows how that would turn out), but she seems to want to be courted, in a way. He’s just intent on doing it more platonically this time.

”Hey there, lonely-lovely, have you decided yet what you’re going to be? Need help getting there?” he asks - ah, shit, maybe he just can’t help it. Try again. Tone it doen a notch. ”Kingdom-wise, I mean. You seem the ambitious type anyway, to me. I’m Leilan, by the way.” There, much better. Or so he hopes.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart<
    /font>

@[peregrine jude]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-06-2018, 02:26 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-06-2018, 03:31 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-06-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-06-2018, 08:05 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-07-2018, 10:53 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-07-2018, 03:21 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-07-2018, 11:37 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-12-2018, 08:42 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-14-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-18-2018, 01:56 AM