• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your best american girl
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

Peregrine Jude could be as cutting as a dagger, her wit unending and devilish when met with what she desires. Though the girl does not know Beqanna as well as some might (having just arrived), she understands that the creatures here are not to be trifled with (which sends a shudder of consuming need down her spine - that which was untouchable must be touched). She is in her element, enthusiasm buzzing overwhelmingly through her veins. It is almost impossible for her to not prance gleefully around the two stallions.

Magnus tells her he likes a woman that knows what she wants, and Jude rolls her eyes playfully. A soft, amiable chuckle drips from her mouth. She stares at him for a moment longer before aiming her gaze back to Leilan. Jude cannot help but be charmed by compliments; she gives the dragon man a look that almost dares him to toss out a better one. When he does not challenge the compliment, Jude immediately masks the tiny twinge of disappointment in her chest. He is not playing her game the way she wants him to, but he sure is playing some game with that cute tilt of his head.

Jude perks up at the mention of Amazons. That suuuure sounds up to her speed (after all, Jude loved to be charmed, but it took so much more to win her over completely). Leilan has her undivided attention now. She gazes challenging at him, smiling in a way that seems to taunt tell me more. She ignores his seeming slights at the mention of a land called Tephra - Jude would be damned before she let another’s thoughts decide her own. Patiently, she peers at the reptilian stallion, head turned ever so slightly in curiosity.

When Magnus begins to speak again, Jude drags her head to the side, waiting till the very last second to break eye contact with Leilan. Again, she finds herself captivated by the man’s choice of words (even if mildly less so now). Jude’s southern sensibilities loved a good, strong, traditional man, and that is just what Magnus appeared to be. She wonders if he is exactly as he presents himself (for Jude was never quite exactly as she suggested).

A small silence stretches between the three after Magnus finishes speaking. Jude switches her eyes between the two men for a moment, releasing a thoughtful “Hm . . .” as she ponders what to tell them.

Suddenly, a fiery giggle erupts from her maw, and she says, “Why, boys, I want it all!” She rolls her eyes and finishes, “But I can settle, for now.”

She opens her mouth again, less enthusiastically this time, “I would like to find somewhere to settle down, to understand entirely . . . though I do like to be in charge.” Jude winks at them both, smiling with an almost sickening amount of sugar, “I wouldn’t mind a little bit of responsibility.”

The understatement of the year. The deceptive girl dares not reveal the depths of her needs.

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[magnus] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-06-2018, 02:26 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-06-2018, 03:31 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-06-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-06-2018, 08:05 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-07-2018, 10:53 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-07-2018, 03:21 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-07-2018, 11:37 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-12-2018, 08:42 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-14-2018, 03:01 PM