• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder[Sabra] MATURE

The lush greens of spring had returned him to health by the time the summer sun is lingering at its longest hour.  His lavender coat nearly sparkles an his wings have mottled to present a healthy array of feathers.  As the days grow longer he has less shadow to remain hidden, but alas he no longer cares.  The piper will be paid.

It is near dusk when he leaps from the rivers shores and angles across the deep waters.  A thin blanket of clouds conceal the moonlight and starlight alike -shielding him from searching eyes.  Each beat of his expansive wingspan draws him nearer to the concave shores of Nerine.  The kingdoms desolate cliffsides assume the wrath of the oceans waves, sending sea spray to wetten the rocky coast.  

His aim is high, nearly whisking the cloud cover overhead as his silver-hazel eyes seek the lady of ebony and ivory.  Memories of her begin to flood his mind, along with all the things he had planned for her.  Blinded by seething fury, he does not think of much else, that is until something pastel and glittery catches his attention along the cliffs.  His left wing bends slightly to circle him closer, eyes examining while mind recognizes... 

Sabra

It had been years since he had seen the proudful mare.  Honestly, he couldn't place their last meeting in his mind.  Had it been when he had found her defeated in the river?  For a brief moment his gaze softens at the sight of her, seemingly looking out across the vast sea -lost in dreams of what had been or what could be.  A snort erupts sharply from his nostrils and his silver eyes narrow.  He would not be bewitched again.

The next thought that comes to mind is of where she stands, at Nerine shores.  Was she now a pledged member of the kingdom and thus a conspirer to his captivity?  He would find out shortly.  With bended wings he descends swiftly to allow himself to land beside her without rebuke.  "My dear Sabra girl, where have you been all these years?" His voice is slick with a hint of faux concern.  Stepping towards her with a softened profile, he searches her eyes deeply, "I have missed you."  Reaching his muzzle towards her, he would brush the forelock from her view if allowed...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Sabra] anyone else you can enter thread when tagged Wink

Messages In This Thread
    I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder[Sabra] MATURE - by Klaudius - 10-06-2018, 06:25 PM