• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder[Sabra] MATURE
    It all happens much to fast.  
    Anger.
    Rage.
    Love.
    Hate.
    Pain.
    Death.
    His life is but a tribute to the emotions of his time here.  Even when bone shatters and flesh tears, he is far too gone to feel anything.  Perhaps too broken to care anymore.  Let him be condemned to death for the sins he has committed.  His memory would be forever etched in the deepest parts of their minds...

~*~

Here lies Klaudius. 
    Unloved and uncherished by all those he cared for.  
    His only hope is that his children will remember him for the loving Father he tried to be.

~*~

Mother- I was born a failure to you and to everyone my life touched. Thanks for the amazing legacy
    Kolera- I am sorry I left you all alone in this cruel world
    @[Krone]- I am sorry for all the pain I caused you
    Kromium and Karat- I am sorry I failed you
    @[Sabra]- I am sorry I was never enough.  Now you know how I felt.  Hope you like the gift I left you ; )
    @[Kwartz]- I am sorry I could not raise you to be better than me
    @[Mosrael]- I am sorry I could not see what I meant to you
    Ketzia and Kove- My sweet girls, you were a light in my dim existence
    @[Kylin]- I truly love you with all my heart
    @[Kyveli]- I am sorry I could not call you my own.  It was not fair to put that burden on you
    @[Ivar]- Take care of them
    @[Warrick]- I hope you understood I was only trying to protect my family. No hard feelings.
    @[Breckin]- You brought this on yourself
    @[Leilan]- Your a dick.  Freezing my beautiful face! Dick move
    @[Scorch]- You are the only female who never made my dick hard. 
    @[Castile]- Thank you for ending my suffering.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder[Sabra] MATURE - by Klaudius - 10-14-2018, 02:34 PM