• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it all feels right { L A T A R A }
    It did not take very long to travel from the field to the new herdland. Nouri traveled slowly, allowing Latara to keep up easily and not rush her. Knowing she had both a bubbly foal and a belly large with another. The pine needle padded trail curved and careened through the dense trees, leading the group to an opening. Here the land opened up and the majesty of their new home was revealed. A large babbling creek run through the middle of the herdland, surrounded by slate and rocks along the outside. Then before the rocky cobbles of the shore, was lush green grass, multiple grassy and tree surrounded knolls. Nouri smiled softly, looking back to Latara. "Well, welcome home. I hope it is to your liking. There are many places for you to bed down and nest. As well as tons of room for Mishka to play!" He pauses and begins to walk through the creek to get to where the nesting areas are.

He looks over his varnished shoulder to see if she was following him. "I promise, the current is not swift at all. It is definitely safe enough for Mishka to cross as well." He continues on, going slowly as to not tire his new companions further. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable and feeling safe here. He hoped she would find the secluded nesting spots acceptable. He may be new at this, but he was feeling strong already, feeling like the kind of stallion that could make a large and happy family here. His dream and goals were finally coming true. He just needed to make sure Latara and her children are happy at all times. Never to make them feel trapped or uncomfortable. He finds the largest nest spot and motions toward it with a gentle smile, his mismatched eyes gleaming proudly. "Here is the largest spot in the herdland, I thought you might like this as a place to have your child. It is spacious and not too stuffy." He looks to her with a more serious look. "Latara, I really hope you will like it here. I promise, I will take care of you, all of you.

Latara had dissapeared from the path. but she knew which direction Nouri had gone, about 20 minutes later she had came back on the path but this time she was definitly not alone. They continued there chase after Nouri but things have just changed. They arrived at there new home, she saw that he was crossing a river, trying to give me a tour, but as she popped out of the brush into there new home. She showed why she was delayed, Latara nickered behind her, Mishka was the first one to appear then slowly and wobbly her newborn Dimora was following she was only minutes old but wanted to get her to there home. Her new daughter was a multi colored filly with a dished face.

Sorry Nouri i had alittle family crises Dimora couldnt wait to get here, She walked closer to him she looked at the stream that had a slight currant to it. She laid down and and picked up her newborn and carried her across the river to safety. She laid back down and let her new daughter and son play around. Dimora was getting used to her legs and Mishka was off fightning off insects again. Since they were safe in there new home, she let them wonder and have fun for the first time. It was the first time they had a home that the lead stallion cared. Thank you Nouri for allowing us to live here. And have a nice place for my children to grow up. She smiled at the vanished stallion, who he just meet at the fields. It was nice to have that security