• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darrow Needs Help
    I've been thinking about my boy Darrow and how to get him so motivation beyond "i like to walk around and look at stuff". Thinking about his original inspiration I feel like it would be good to give him some hurts to help shape who he is.

I'd like him to have a first love who will eventually be horribly murdered. <3 Preferably by someone who isn't traditionally a bad guy. That way he gets some angst and someone to hate in one fell swoop.  

Please be my friends and help me do mean things to Darrow.
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    also @[jenger] I posted this while we were discussing if you're still interested Smile
    Okay... willing to downgrade horrible murder to irrevocable heartbreak? anybody? :S

*sorry for the bump*
    I might be interested in this I will take a look at who I want to offer
    I vote everybody should fall in love with Kyveli~

Who is adorable and glittering and purple like an amethyst, and may end up with Ivar who is officially her foster dad, (and/or her uncle, if Toli sees that happen IC before Ivar has totally claimed her anyway). She might be more of a hippie when it comes to relationships, unless she is hypnotized too much.
    Not entirely sure how it will all play out yet.

Would give him an Ivar to hate I bet... xD
    (10-24-2018, 09:26 AM)Vanilla Custard Wrote: I vote everybody should fall in love with Kyveli~

Who is adorable and glittering and purple like an amethyst, and may end up with Ivar who is officially her foster dad, (and/or her uncle, if Toli sees that happen IC before Ivar has totally claimed her anyway). She might be more of a hippie when it comes to relationships, unless she is hypnotized too much.
    Not entirely sure how it will all play out yet.

Would give him an Ivar to hate I bet... xD

@[Vanilla Custard] I don't know how I only just saw this, I'm sorry I wasn't ignoring you! This could be fun to try, though I have a big to do list and I'm sort of ignoring Darrow post contagion LOL If you're still interested. I think we've all gotten really shaken up at this point!
    Hey @[Lyr], I think the plague is messing up a lot of plots so don’t worry, that’s fine. If you have muse for Darrow feel free to tag Kyveli somewhere, though I think she might go from Ischia to the Island Resort now, idk yet, but it feels like she might want to stay.
    She’s a bit fickle, muse-wise, but I’m willing to thread her whenever, if you still want to!