• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Help me
    Sooo who, exactly, do I owe posts? I'm sure some threads have pretty much expired so where shall I begin? Who wants a fresh thread? Smile
    Valdis
    Castile
    Shiya
    If you’re up for it, Leilan would like to meet with all the males and warriors of Nerine and I’m pretty sure Castile falls in both categories? Wink

And someday maybe Ilma + Valdis bc it’s ridiculous that she lives in Hyaline but they never met, lol
    I was thinking of throwing up a thread for Castile and the boys, and also we're starting to move on that thread with Klaudius if you're still alright with Castile doing his thing there?
    one of yours to one of mine
    or all of yours to all of mine
    i'm flexible like that ;D
    Sure! I can post Castile to Leilan, Vanilla! And yes, Valdis needs to know more people in her home lmao

Bruja, that sounds great! And Castile is still up for the plan! I was hoping I hadn't missed it lol

Toliiiii. Who do you have? We need to post together again Smile
    Anyone! I will completely bring out absolutely anyone for you :| :|
    There's so many!

Stillwater is out and about, Dovev too.
    Absenthium and Kharon are teen boys that are active right now also. Absenthium is a grump, Kharon is usually fun-loving but sort of going through a lot right now and struggling to find that side of him D;
    Cimmerian(merry) is a little boy that is also around and varies between excited/playful or quiet/shy lol
    And Baymax is still completely, adoringly, happily married to Estela <3333

But I will absolutely pull anyone out for you :|
    Maybe one of your boys can chat it up with shiya or valdis?
    Valdis is a tougher type that refuses to let things get in the way if what she wants. A sassier girl.

Shiya is meek, for the most part. She has accepted that she and vulgaris are meant to be since all her love attempts failed BUT drama could start if she started chatting it up with a boy that may end up making vulgaris jealous or angry, despite him having another lady
    Shiya? Gimme a starter, I gotchu :|