• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vulgaris;
    Shiya
    Shiya’s eyes drift slowly shut as Vulgaris traces kisses along the edge of her jaw, adoring her in a way she never has been. She melts underneath his touch, cradling herself closely to him and feeding off the heat radiating from his body. Hold me, she doesn’t say, because they are as close as they can be, and yet she craves more. Her warmth breath fans across him as he steadies his touch, refusing to tear apart.

His crooning voice sends a welcomed chill down her spine, a deep wanting passing through her like a wave, but it never ebbs. The lust increases, burning her, and she turns her head slowly to nibble his mane. A warning, if that’s what it is, nearly falls on deaf ears. Shiya knows he wouldn’t – couldn’t – hurt her and so she smiles with jagged teeth, welcoming him. ”Then take it,” she hisses, mirroring so much of what they are – serpents – but twisting lust and need into her sultry voice. The longer he is here with her, enamored with what is meant to be, the less time he is wandering with the family he is trying to desperately to create.

Shiya had once been so meek, so submissive, but something new roils in her now and awakens.
    Carnage helped with that.

”Show me you love me,” she whispers sweetly to him with an alluring grin and a softened gaze to meet his. ”We should’ve been a family – a real family – years ago.” She held them back and while she regrets it every day, acceptance has finally consumed her. They are perfect together. She could ensure this, perhaps, but questions leak in the back of her mind, always wondering what could happen. The words rise in her throat and threaten to interrupt the lustful tone of their touches and voices. Reining it back, she preserves it for another day, another time. What matters now is them, finally enraptured and entwined together. ”I’ve always loved you.”

For you, I'd give my last breath

@[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 12:15 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-11-2018, 10:38 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-18-2018, 10:23 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-22-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-25-2018, 11:59 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-26-2018, 12:02 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-26-2018, 01:58 PM