• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Plots for My Characters

-a quote goes here-

I am looking for some plots for my girl Rhynne. She is very motherly, and she is kind to anyone. Get on her bad side it is hard for her to forgive you. Any of my other ponies interest you please let me know.

*Rhynne

Salacia - Mongol/Arabian Hybrid - Female - Bay dun, will fade to gray - WINGS - Parents: Brennen x Malory's War -

Marmalade - Friesian Hybrid - Female - Bay dun - FIRE EXOSKELETON - Parents: SexyCat x Sloene -

Jayhawk - Hybrid - Female - Palomino appaloosa with red, pink, orange and purple streaks in mane/tail - Wings - Parents: Bellatine x Burner - She is always willing to help those that need it. She will fight for her family and those she loves. She is at times very shy and quiet. Loves the company of others. She is loyal, generous, genial. She can be humorous, lovable, outgoing, and fearless at times.

Fjorgyn - Hybrid - Female - Bay - Parents: Nymphetamine x Minh - She is sweet yet like to cause trouble

Malory's War - Mongol horse hybrid - Female - Grullo, will grey - Parents: Raelynx x Angelle - She is sort of kind yet can be fascinated with death and blood

Colors Of Verona - Hybrid - Female - Black - Parents: Halchon x Redbird - She is a tiny bit morbid and likes to cause trouble. Yet she is kind and willing to help those in need

Bloody Rose Freak - Hybrid - Female - Bay with dark orange points - Parents: Thanh x Marika - sweet yet likes to practice the voodoo religion

Blodåre - Anglo-Arabian Hybrid - Female - Bay appaloosa - Parents: Flamevein x Crugglebug - She is a "Evil girl" but she has a sweet side

Fernweh - Kladruby Hybrid - Female - Bay with purple points - Parents: Atrox x Casia - Fernweh is German and it basically means to be homesick for someplace you've never been. I pictured Fernweh as a hippie type girl who had a free spirit that was a bit of a wanderer. Picture old 70's BW van and she traveled everywhere. played her guitar for gas money. sold jewelery for other income. (if she were human)

Golgotha - Falabella Hybrid - Female - Dunalino with orange dun markings - Parents: Jaime x Ducky -

Rosalinde - Hybrid - Female - Bay leopard appaloosa - Parents: Rigdon x Annaliesa - Chick wings -

Chrisma - Abstang - Female - Chestnut - Wings - She has a deeply depressing past which makes her very introverted and quiet, but don't underestimate her. Like her coat, she can be fiery and quick-witted if the circumstances prove worthy.

Raelle - Gypsy Cob Hybrid - Female - Bay tobiano - Parents: Killdare x Wrenn -

Prancer - Hybrid - Female - Christmas green (#034f20) w/ red (#d42426) appaloosa blanket - Parents: Yule x Bly - No traits/defects - 

Jenelly - Hybrid - Cremello Appaloosa with Pink and Orange Spots - Imbolic x Jayhawk - Traits: Wings -

Titanica - Anglo-Arabian Hybrid - Female - Bay with teal points, glowing snip on nose - Carnage x Marmalade - Star aura, fire exoskeleton -

Elyse - Eric x Goodbye - Female - Hybrid - No trait genetics done - No ears

Aureliah - Gunsynd x Goodbye - Female - Friesian/Arabian Hybrid - Smoky Black (Ee/aa/nCr) - tegteg [fox shifting][wings][immortality] - Born March 3 2012

Lile - Wick x Lalana - Female - Morgan/Thoroughbred Hybrid - Dun with pink primitive markings -  tegteg [horn][immortality][wings] - Born Jan 3 2012 - pretty friendly and kind, sort of neutral.light personality but never dark

Rhaella - Raed x Illuminate - Female - Arabian Hybrid - Bay (Ee/Aa) with blue mane & tail - No genetic traits done - Born Oct 5 2012

Bellatrai - Hybrid - Female - Grullo Appaloosa - Parents: Rajanish x Marmalade - Serial Regeneration - 

Argentia - Hybrid - Female - Silver bay with orange points - Parants: Haunter x Bloody Rose Freak - Color Changing -

Patchwork - Hybrid - Female - Palomino Appaloosa - Parents: Flickrotro x Blodåre - Wings - 

Addien - Hybrid - Female - Black with purple mane and tail - Parents: Szeth x Agrona

Agrona - Arabian Hybrid - Female - Blind - Bay with purple tail - Parents: Nymphetamine x Irk

Carwyn - Female - Hybrid - Blue Roan Overo (Ee/aa/RNrn/nO) - Sorenson x Kellyn - Wings, Immortality, Bone-Bending

Dreams of Decay - Warlander Hybrid - Female - Silver black roan with teal mane/ tail - Parents: Archam x Irk

Halocyn - Hybrid - Female - Black with lavender mane and tail - Parents: Kirin x Carys

Irk - Anglo-Arabian/ Falabella - Female - Silver black with teal mane/ purple tail - Parents: Carnage x Shira

Khalani - Selle Francais Hybrid - Female - Amber champagne roan

Veolin - Hybrid - Female - Black - Parents: 

Voodoo Hoodoo Queen - Hybrid - Female - Black with mulberry mane/tail - Parents: Kaladin x Apocalypta

Zombie Killer - Hybrid - Female - Black appaloosa - Parents: Cessna x Apocalypta

My Males:
    SexyCat - Friesian hybrid - Male - Buckskin - Parents: Raelynx x Verdiana - he is a bit morbid yet caring boy

Deep Sea Gears - Hybrid - Male - Bay tobiano - Parents: Thanh x Praytell - Broken wings (unable to fly) - Sweet and kind yet feels abandoned

Bellatine - Hybrid - Male - Palomino with mint green mane/tail - Parents: Fart x Pheonyx - Immortality - He is a trouble causer and is very playful

Haunter - Hybrid - Male - Silver black with orange irregular blaze and socks - Parents: Jaime x Poodle -

Oxbow - Hybrid - Male - Black Tobiano - Parents: Fervor x Palouse -

Wellington - Connemara Hybrid - Male - Greyed black - Parents: Payne x Beggar -

Wyatt - Hybrid - Male - Blue roan - Parents: Barclay x Taylor - seemed like a gentle soul, would make a good herd stallion

Fillion - Hybrid - Male - Black with pail yellow mane/ tail - Parents: Atrox x Astrah - 

Loken - Warlander/Oldenburg - Male - Red Roan - Parents: Archam x Lightningflame - Mute -  

Tristen - Gypsy Vanner - Male - Black and white -

Voros - Hybrid - Male - Black - Parents: Covet x Aya -

Toot - Hybrid - Male - Chestnut with yellow roaning - Parents: Fart x Speck - Wings are made from poison gas, so he can't actually fly, but he can waft poison gas around him instead -

Nixus - Hybrid - Male - Dunalino, will gray - Parents: Flickrotro x Salacia - Wings, Bone-bending -

Gato - Colt - Hybrid - Chestnut Appaloosa with Red Spots, will Gray to Pink - Carnage x Jayhawk - Fire Wings, Immortal -

Flamebrand - Flamevein x Cress - Anglo-Arab Hybrid - Stallion - Chestnut with red, orange, and yellow gradient mane - Firebreathing, Wings -

Apothyx - Hybrid - Male - Black with purple mane/ tail - Parents: Kirin x Carys

Below - Anglo-Arabian Hybrid - Male - Blanket appaloosa with pink and purple spots - Parents: Carnage x Yoal

Bendigo - Hybrid - Male - Black - Parents: Busted x Bilby

Blayd - Anglo-Arabian Hybrid - Male - Grullo w/ nebula Dorsal stripe - Carnage x Quayxa
    Cessna - Appaloosa/Morab - Male - 

Kaladin - Hybrid - Male - Mulberry with periwinkle ombre on legs - Parents: Lupi x Syl

Llowell - Mustang x Andalusian Hybrid - Grullo zebra stripes on legs and dorsal stripe - Parents: Arithmetic x Ilma

Mystical Falls Killer - Hybrid - Male - Light pink with mulberry ombre - Parents: Kaladin x Arienne

Tootie - Hybrid - Male - Light green roan - Poison gas - Parents: Fart x Khalani

Each will be searching for, many of my others are in need of plots also. There can be kidnap/maiming of my characters.
    Friends: They would love to have many of these
    Enemies: I don't think they will have many of these
    Flings: Let me know what you have in mind, babies may come from these
    Mate: They are looking
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    I have my shy, probs a little gay, boy named Fraktyr that I'm looking to post.

I also have Larentia who is a sweet young gal and Tyrna who isdark and broody.

I would love to post with you!
    @[Sinexuss] I am thinking that Fraktyr can meet Jayhawk or Bellatine
    Larentia can meet my filly Titanica or Jenelly
    Tyrna I am not sure whom I'd like her to meet
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Awesome! do you want to throw a post up for Fraktyr or would you like me to start? And I have a post up for Larentia in the River if you want to hop in that one?
    I can start the thread and Titanica will join the river thread
    Added Flamebrand and my three unborn foals as I am just looking for things for when they are born
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    bumping this up and added more characters
    Active Characters:
    In-Active: