• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I have fragments of 5 different posts written up from the weekend
    This afternoon I should be home around 4 and idk if i'm capable of knocking out my to-do list BUT IM GOING TO TRY DAMN IT

may sacrifice my 20 mins of editing per post and just post as-is if my brain will let me :|
    idk how you guys post with such speed and grace -cough cal sid kahz cough-
    give me some of your magic 

but for real. my posts are going to be pretty sketchy from here till the end of november
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    If you spend 20 minutes on editing you’ve got to immediately stop doing that Tongue
    Seriously, whenever I start to edit it takes me ages to finish because there’s always something not quite right. And I have yet to hear anybody say my posts are weird looking or anything; I always go with first drafts! They’re usually the best! <3
    I just happen to have a huge three hour blip of time where nothing is going on at work so I have dead space to phone post :|
    Also when I get such lovely words it’s easy to keep the flow going (cough) LAV (cough)

But seriously, no rush Smile RL takes precedence, don’t worry about replies to ponies who I can pause anywhere, anytime. <3
    And I feel you on the proofreading lmfao. Thank goodness for spellcheck and autocorrect.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I LOVE YOU AND I CANT WAIT FOR WORDS
    Oh and I’m the case of all the individuals you listed, there are routinely grammar and spelling mistakes —— BUT YOU STILL LOVE US AND IN THE SAME WAY WE WILL STILL LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️
    Grammar is fake anyhow. Destroy the patriarchy. Post unedited fake ponies. ✊?✊?✊?✊?✊?
    :)
    Nilla, I mean, every thread is different. When I’m writing kids I don’t really edit... just do one or two read overs

But oh buddy, “serious” or emotional posts 20 min editing is a very conservative estimate. Every pass over a paragraph I find SOMETHING so the longer I sit on them them the more I find which reaffirms I can’t just write and post. 

But ok, you guys asked for it.  prepare yourselves for run-on scentaces and words double typed XD
    THE SHAME

Also thank you for being so sweet <3
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    I'm not even gonna lie, I had a super hard time giving up editing. I used to spend like 40 minutes to an hour or more on posts :| you'll still be amazing though <3 and if it hurts too much you can do what i do and give it one quick read through before you post, haha. Way faster and you'll still catch most of the big mistakes Wink
    I finally started enjoying writing again when I stopped obsessing over what I wrote. Considering I mainly write at work on my phone, I can’t afford to be picky. Some days it’s easier than others and I can spit out pretty decent posts with hardly any effort. I proof read through the posts once to fix any auto corrects, and if I catch something that I can immediately see a way to make it better I fix it, but I don’t do much else.

I think everyone here is way too hard on themselves <3
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis