• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES
    Tähti is exploring the little meadow on top of the cliff in this post and maybe Clayton comes too.

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

For a moment, everybody is rearranging and moving at once, and she hardly has time to grin mischievously to Clayton, as well as say goodbye to Eifa. "Good luck!"

It's only a short walk, Will had said, and though Clay doesn't seem so very willing to play, she dribbles up to him to tug his mane. "Come on, Will's gotta judge, but I bet she'd be so impressed if you come back with a prize!" She winks at him, and trots away towards the path upwards. Wings flapping for extra upwards speed, she makes it in no time, and only when she reaches the top, looks back to see if Clay has actually followed, or stayed behind.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Clayton] idk how far to go with this since we can't tell if anything is up there xD if you want to explore something else too, just call her back?

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Tähti - 10-30-2018, 02:48 PM