• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Gave away the things you loved, and one of them was me; any
    Maiko

Biting’s excellent. It’s like kissing, only there’s a winner.

There was a stallion. She could smell him, and had looked around with her head still low to the ground, catching his buckskin hide in her peripheral vision, and judged him. He was one of those that would have a few foals next spring because he had a charming face no doubt. Or just because he had a more unique colouring. Or slightly more brawl. Whatever. She wasn’t interested, herself.

The green mare grazed as if she hadn’t noticed his approach. But she did notice his movement. A polite dip of his head, and perhaps the hint of a smile. But she didn’t feel like answering yet, instead taking her time to swallow. Magnus, she muses. Befits him, in a way. At least he carries the name with an air of confidence. Well not like she cared anyway.

Until there is a question. Her blue eyes remain glued to the grass; only her ears turn in his direction, but she manages enough politeness to respond. ”Well, what brings you to the field, Magnus?” She lifts her head after that, finally looking to him at eye level. Surely, he knows that she is here because she has no home. The question is, is he here to recruit or to find a mare for the night? Or neither? Be recruited himself?

@[magnus] idk if I should tag you or not so here you are anyway

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Gave away the things you loved, and one of them was me; any - by Maiko - 10-26-2018, 10:16 AM