• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any]
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

And without another word they are off.

It doesn't take me long to follow the pintos lead and I am quite glad she decides to run along the land with me.  Flying has always been a dream of mine but I had yet to master my ability to allow me to soar as high as the sun itself.  I would settle with the aura of light that surrounded me now as we galloped toward the ominous mountain.

As we draw closer I shout, "Watch for lava flows..." A precaution given as the land harbored many.  Some small and if you weren't watching, could easily be stepped in.

I settle into a smooth lope beside my new friend.  Silver-lavender eyes turned towards the base of the giant formation.  It was quite a trip and my lungs began to quicken their intake of air.  The smog of the land didn't help any but thankfully at this time of day the majority of it has lifted.

My gaze darts to the right and I toss my head just the slightest before calling out, "Over here!"  My body makes a quick left and I find myself slowing to a brisk walk.  A stream of molten rock blocks my trajectory though, so I nod to Nalia with a confident smile and gather myself underneath me to leap across the heated earth.

I wait for her to join me on the other side before I turn back towards a rocky path leading up the side of the volcano.  "Wanna see something cool??" I ask with a twinkle in my silver eyes...

@[Nalia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any] - by Kove - 11-27-2018, 09:52 PM