• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open]

fast forward >>>

Killgore had spent the next few days with Kirin alone. The little plum hued babe had been a ravenous eater, and when he was not eating he was sleeping. Short bursts of play accompanied their rather scheduled daily routine, children were a lot of work. It had been almost too long now, another day and there might be questions. Perhaps there would be questions now even, but Killgore would lie. It was not even a lie really, not to her anyways. The Gods had taken what was rightfully hers, if anything she was owed the feathered tot. She was deserving of a child, not like the other mares. They had been rewarded with life, while she, the most deserving, had suffered the unmentionable.

It was hardly a somber thought any longer. Not now that she had Kirin, her special winged child. Her victory. She was rather pleased with herself, so much so that she had hardly stopped smiling. Her cheeks were sore and aching, but still she continued to work them. The expression odd, and unusual against her dark bay lips. She had kissed him, so many times she had. Reassuring herself he was indeed real, sending a message of love and security to the child. He had begun life thinking she had deserted him, but she would never leave him. A primal beast lurked in her heart, where there was room for Khaos, so there was room also for Kirin. Even more room perhaps. She would exhaust her body, feed him relentlessly, protect his life with her own. No one would touch her sweet child, not with I'll intent, not so long as she was around.

"My love," she coos, her voice a silken lullaby. "It's time to find Daddy now. Come Kirin."She nuzzled his face, he only returned to affection three fold, tiny tail wiggling like a mad man. She leads him back across the hills, onward towards Khaos and the herd.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. (Kirin) - by Kirin - 07-06-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. (Kirin) - by Killgore - 07-08-2015, 09:49 AM