• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open]

Perhaps any normal vixen might have had a shadow of doubt on her features. Ah, but Killgore had not come this far without learning the simple task of self preservation. In her mind she had done absolutely nothing wrong, she was convinced this was her flesh and blood child. So, he was perceived to be. The other? Well, she had written that off as, spoiled food induced sleep scares.

She was a picture of confidence, her bay pelt seemingly glowing. She felt radiant, carrying her dial high, she was a proud mother. The purple darling striding by her side, a practiced gait, dignified even.

His exclamation of her name brings a purr to her mouth, followed by a bright smile. She watches him gain momentum, his desire to look upon their progeny evident. His maw is tender upon her flesh, sending gooseprickles over her hide, he was simply marvelous. Her desire never seeming to cool or be satiated.
    "My love, look at him, isn't he just beautiful." Her response is elated, eyes teeming with pride, smitten with the feathered tot.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. (Kirin) - by Kirin - 07-06-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open] - by Killgore - 07-19-2015, 11:39 AM