• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open]

Funny, how he had just been asking if they were there yet. Now, before them, sped a large creature. A sheen glinting of his hide against the coasts looming sun. They had just about crossed the edge of the hills, when he had spotted them. Kirin could only assume it was his father nearing, mother looked so pleased.

Kirin settled himself, raising his head, just how mother had shown him. He was not to be afraid she said, he was not to show weakness, and so he did not. Instead he progressed forward, plum limbs steady against the changing terrain. His father called to them, well, called to mother. Her name emitting from his maw across the hill lands, he reached them shortly.

Kirin had never seen such a giant before, his father was enormous, even bigger than mother. His coat wasn't even a coat at all, instead it was a smooth iron surface. That too mother had told him of, Iron, father was made of Iron. After a quick exchange of words with mom, Kirin's father turned to him. Stepping over him, engulfing him in shadow. Kirin looked up at the iron stag,"Hello, father sir, I'm Kirin."

Khaosx'Killgore'(Urgle)|html by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. (Kirin) - by Kirin - 07-06-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open] - by Kirin - 07-19-2015, 03:30 PM