• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open]
    Killgore urges him to look at the boy, and his gaze returns without a fight. “Yes, yes he is.” Finally he has a son worthy of his interest.

He smiles down at the boy, still analyzing the boy’s appearance. He would have rather the boy be a colour other than purple, but he supposes it could be worse. He briefly wonders where on earth the purple could have even come from (he does not doubt the boy’s parentage, he can see similarities to himself in the young face), but then he remembers his sister Kalamity. Both of their parents are grey, but Kalamity had turned a pale lavender during adolescence. It must be something about the bloodline. It’s probably where the wings came from too - Carnage’s magical blood must run strong.

The little purple boy looks up at him, little neck craning up to look into Khaos’ face. For once Khaos’ smile is pleasant. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kirin.” It’s a good, strong sounding name. He approves. “How ‘bout you tell me about yourself.” He wonders how much the child takes after his parents. Does he have that same lust for blood and cruelty? Does he have the same passion for the dark side of life?

He sees so much potential in the boy - Kirin is special, very special. But, will he be able to become the heir that Khaos has been dreaming of? Only time will tell.
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. (Kirin) - by Kirin - 07-06-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open] - by Khaos - 07-29-2015, 01:24 AM